Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

Wow, they were real quick to post naked Julie on twitter.

Also, has anybody been able to make out if the person Christy is video chatting with is Messa or not? She had the phone screen at the camera for a good while but wasn't able to see the face good.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, they were real quick to post naked Julie on twitter.

Also, has anybody been able to make out if the person Christy is video chatting with is Messa or not? She had the phone screen at the camera for a good while but wasn't able to see the face good.

I saw the face more than once yesterday. It's not Messa but whoever he is, they should bring him in, because Christy looks verry happy whenever she is video chatting with him.

I saw the face more than once yesterday. It's not Messa but whoever he is, they should bring him in, because Christy looks verry happy whenever she is video chatting with him.

i dont think he lives near by, she never goes out to see him. my be a boy friend back home whom she left to seek her fame and fortune.

why is christy is taking a bath now as soon as they go to bed ,that is going to make them unconfertable to have sex while she is in there.

Or if they really wanted to, they could just wait until she left. That's really not that big of a deal. Also, if they were uncomfortable having sex with someone in the next room when they're in a house full of cameras, then they're really in the wrong place.

Or if they really wanted to, they could just wait until she left. That's really not that big of a deal.

that is true but it is a bath not a shower by the time she finish they fall sleep, she could have taken a shower the other shower room

Goddam Christy took a bath, they fell asleep meanwhile, then she disappears! And from what I saw when they were in the bath, it looked like they wanted to have sex. Maybe he wanted to do it while Christy was in the bath, but she felt awkward with that, then they fell asleep. Christy has no common sense to go in then. Maybe she wants to mess with their relationship now? Probably not, just insensitivity by Christy.