Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it looks good. Julie was on hands and knees before barking like a dog. Her and Christy get along well. Just slightly concerned that Gervin is a bit more outgoing than Julie. He may like her like that. But Christy is the opposite. Maybe Julie will become more assertive through time. It happened with Christy, who was less outgoing when she started with Phil. Next step, sexy games. Maybe tomorrow, they are just getting to know each other.

How refreshing it is, to see them doing pretty normal things like playing games, instead of arguing, screaming and ignoring each other. They did a good casting job this time.

My faith in Voronezh has been restored! :)

A little early for that, I hope your right. I hope VV had a long talk with Christy and set up ground rules for her. Otherwise this is going to be another one bites the dust scene.

I also hope that they told them about Christy and her manipulator abilities with both male and females.

i just saw the new people they look, normal not a partying type . has any one seen them come in if they are a real couple you know they hold hands or hug or kiss to assure each other when they are new situation but if they are just met at vv office and told they will be together like arranged relationship that is just going back ward again. voron needs real strong couple or party animals singles just wont to have fun .

even the games are normal , the second day or so after christy got here she ended up naked playing this game.

A little early for that, I hope your right. I hope VV had a long talk with Christy and set up ground rules for her. Otherwise this is going to be another one bites the dust scene.

I also hope that they told them about Christy and her manipulator abilities with both male and females.

its not christy's fault she just does not like happy couple,she cant help it

i just saw the new people they look, normal not a partying type . has any one seen them come in if they are a real couple you know they hold hands or hug or kiss to assure each other when they are new situation but if they are just met at vv office and told they will be together like arranged relationship that is just going back ward again. voron needs real strong couple or party animals singles just wont to have fun .

even the games are normal , the second day or so after christy got here she ended up naked playing this game.

They moved in together and they had a little cuddling in Messas room.

I'm sure they are a real couple.

They moved in together and they had a little cuddling in Messas room.

I'm sure they are a real couple.

thank you  Unsichtbarer, that s all i asked.

dude, read the past posts. That is already been covered in the last page.

how do you know, have you met them before they got there,so dont jump on my throat for asking

They seem like a cute couple. Love Julie's cute sexiness, shaking her butt. Gervin is the more outgoing of the two, a bit of a funny goofball. Like a Phil who is not shy with girls. He seems devoted to Julie.