Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just using logic and observation. Petra bought garment bags, put clothes in them, packed toiletries from bathroom, other stuff. Also, she seems distant from games in Tver tonight. Also, couch was completely taken apart, I think Sonia and Ivo will use Petra's bed tomorrow night. And it is obvious they had a meeting with VV. All left Tver at same time and came back at same time. And it makes sense they would meet today after Messa's leaving. Everything smells of reorganization. Also, logical  that Petra would move so they could leave the 2 couples in Tver. Didn't think three way with Petra would last forever. Five people is too crowded for Tver. Now, I'm not sure  when new guys will come into Voro. It may be one at a time. They have a lot of problems with new people. And meantime, Christy will have company.

So what do you have to say for yourself now? I'd say your logic equals to the 5-year old's. Observation of separate actions in time never lead to the full picture. So next time maybe you should think more before jumping in with your conclusions

Hey, never been wrong before, arrogant son of a bitch! My logic on a usual basis could run circles around yours. We can only go on what we see and based upon the past in  the apartments. She did put her toiletries in  a box and seemed to be packing. Maybe she was making better room for Sonia's stuff in there. Plus, it was obvious they did have a meeting right before. In any case, it looks like VV did the right thing bringing a couple in there. Which by the way, I suggested about a week ago. By the way, don't ever call someone a five year old. Are you a juvenile? I for one would never say that about someone even if I don't agree with their analysis.

thank you  Unsichtbarer, that s all i asked.

how do you know, have you met them before they got there,so dont jump on my throat for asking

Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?! You asked if anyone saw if they are a real couple, and the answer was posted a page before your question. But you seem incapable of going back and reading through the posts.

So instead of thanking him for directing you to the information you're looking for, you accuse him? Very intelligent!

Probably you are right, Cassy. The girls do talk a lot in the bathroom in private, though. And let's not forget, Christy is really more into guys. I suspect Julia is also, but she seems to like closeness with a girl as well. BTW, the Voro cameras are a little glitchy.

If history is to be our tutor, we won't have a true read on the dynamics here until the first time they all get drunk.

Yes. That is when we should really make our assessment and is why I say it's best to keep all judgments until they are there for a while to adjust to to living with Christy and being on cam.

Good point, guys. Of course, getting drunk is when the drama and the problems start. Not sure if Julie drinks much. Gavin had a beer. And yeah, it will take time for them to get used to each other and the cameras. I will say though, it seems like these three have the best chemistry I have seen in Voro for a while.