Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Cristy and Julia went to the same high school. One night they were out driving with some friends. They were all drunk and they hit some man. They dumped his body in the river and vowed never to talk about it again. That's what they were talking about in the bathroom. The problem is that they have started receiving texts that read. "I know what you did!!!!!"

Who knows what will happen next??????

Christy was video chatting with someone before she took the convo into the bathroom for a good little while.

Actually, Cristy and Julia went to the same high school. One night they were out driving with some friends. They were all drunk and they hit some man. They dumped his body in the river and vowed never to talk about it again. That's what they were talking about in the bathroom. The problem is that they have started receiving texts that read. "I know what you did!!!!!"

Timewarp, I love this post lol.

If they did do such a thing then they are foolish to talk about it when their voices can be heard worldwide.  The girls better dye their hair blonde.

Now all someone has to do is have a recording of it and pass it on to the Police then their up shit creek without a paddle on their way to the gas chamber.

Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?! You asked if anyone saw if they are a real couple, and the answer was posted a page before your question. But you seem incapable of going back and reading through the posts.

So instead of thanking him for directing you to the information you're looking for, you accuse him? Very intelligent!

you are right i  apologies to miscvoyeur for misunderstanding your answer.

there are few people whose post i enjoy reading even i disagree,however you mate  i dont get, your posts let alone enjoy them, they are not even useful so the question you should have asked is "what the fuck is wrong with me" t tell you tha answer it is every thing !!

you dont seem to care about the subject  but go through other people's comment and make negative comment to look smart and knowit all.

the only reason i commenting  even on this is because miscvoyeur put like on it and he did not like my misunderstanding of his answer.

so im not going to insult you, you seem to know yourself more than me, you chose your name perfectly