Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if it is possible that Christy has a guy who could possibly be a boyfriend at some point, on the side, with whom she video chats all the time. Maybe she can convince him to join her in project? Meanwhile, right now new couple looks promising, interact well with Christy. Fantasy: they like Christy enough to include her in a three way? Though that could be a big mistake given Christy's track record.

Glad they got a new couple for Voro. They look promising. But, get a new guy for Christy quick or she will make trouble with the new couple! And I was wrong, it doesn't look like Petra is moving.

Imagine how hard it will be for her, sitting in her room and listening to Julie's and Gevin's sex noises.

It's the 2nd or 3rd day for our little sex goddes without sex.

I almost feel sorry for her.

its good to see new people in voro.  Julie is cute and seems out going.  gevin reminds me of phil in some ways.  gevin seems ok but maybe a little nervous.  Christy is gonna need a guy soon. I don't see a 3some with these two.  we shall see what happens when they bring out the alcohol.

Tallguy, I agree with you, Gervin is like Phil in many ways, but more outgoing. The three of them are getting along way better than could have been expected. But watch out for Christy and Gervin. Julie must be assertive so Christy does not steal him from her. I could almost see a three way develop. Julie might like girls also. Already playing Jenga. Gervin already drinking a beer, smoking, shook his butt once. Julie and him look good together.