Voronezh - Split 4

dirtdirt

It was obvious he wanted to have sex while Christy was taking a bath, maybe finishing for a threesome or something . He kept leaving the bath and checking out the living room.]

I've seen Christy putting a tampon on , so it's that time of the month  :bang head:

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julia and Gavin sleep very close together, a good sign for couples. Even long time couples often separate a lot in the bed during the night. These two are definitely a good couple. If anyone saw them in the bath, she was spooning with him and he was washing her hair. Probably, Julia is a little skittish about sex with the cameras or with Christy in the bath. Though she is not shy about her body. And he is definitely interested in sex with her and not shy about the cameras. The good thing is that there was no sign that Christy was interested in Gavin. She knows they are a real couple. But, get her a new partner as soon as possible so nothing goes wrong. Gavin seems like a good guy. He doesn't feel threatened, trusts Julia and has a relaxed composure. She gets along well with Christy though she doesn't really know what she is like. Fingers crossed.

I think he was more checking to make sure she didn't come in at the wrong time. And then she does come in at the wrong time. I don't honestly think Christy gave a crap that they might want to have sex then. She could have taken a bath earlier.

It was obvious he wanted to have sex while Christy was taking a bath, maybe finishing for a threesome or something . He kept leaving the bath and checking out the living room.]

I've seen Christy putting a tampon on , so it's that time of the month  :bang head:

Christy doesn't wear tampons, she wears hygienic pads.

Goddam Christy took a bath, they fell asleep meanwhile, then she disappears! And from what I saw when they were in the bath, it looked like they wanted to have sex. Maybe he wanted to do it while Christy was in the bath, but she felt awkward with that, then they fell asleep. Christy has no common sense to go in then. Maybe she wants to mess with their relationship now? Probably not, just insensitivity by Christy.

You guys are ridiculous. Now you're chastising the girl because she wanted to take a bath? Because you all were waiting to see some sex that was never gonna happen? How about she simply wanted to TAKE A BATH instead of a shower because it's more enjoyable? Plus she wanted to masturbate with the shower hose again. I guess you all missed that because you were sitting here typing your crap.