Tver - Split 2

mosquito

It is being said as fact that Akira was forced out. No one knows why he left and I think it is more likely that he and Charlie have formed a relationship and he just wanted out of the program. Also,he has not been formally announced as leaving what I have seen.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dark haired guy gives Sonia the creeps a little. He kinda sits close to Sonia and Sonia then sits closer to Ivo. He seems like a good guy, still think he's a bit like Messa but friendlier and not as good with girls. And tweedle dee and tweedle dum leave Christy a bit cold, she doesn't want either one. You know, when laptop guy is away from the laptop, I get confused who is who! All of the new guys, though nice guys, are not really good with girls and are a bit of goofballs. Petra did manage to loosen them up a bit though. I don't know that even Petra will go for these guys though. Julia and Gavin and Natasha back at Voro. Don't think Natasha sees anyone she likes either though she likes the Tver people (as do Julia and Gavin who like everyone). So, I have changed my initial reading of the new people slightly. Good try VV with new guys, but they aren't great with girls. Couldn't they tell that when they met them? Unless they didn't meet them and relied upon Gavin's judgment. As soon as I saw them, I thought they were nerdy though nice. They are decent guys but the mix is probably not going to work. Use them to even sex ratios and kill time until Christy's bf gets back. And what to do with Natasha? She is great looking and sexy as hell, but her obvious talents are being wasted without a guy. Petra can't keep doing every girl! So unless brooding dark haired guy and Natasha hit it off, need a new guy for Natasha. And other guys may stay for now just to make for better parties, sleep on sofa. I think Christy is going to sleep with Petra or she may come back and sleep in her bed with Natasha. In any case, no action will likely happen except for Julia and Gavin, Ivo and Sonia and whichever girl Petra wants to do.

Christy looks somewhat amused and looks at Petra and laughs at goofball antics. She also looks somewhat bored to death. And I can see why black haired guy gives the girls the creeps. He is hyper, sits right next to the girls, really Messa like only he is even more hyper than Messa. Only thing he has going for him is the dark hair and facial hair makes him somewhat attractive (not to me! just thinking from a girl'e perspective), but once you see how he acts, brrr!

Timewarp, I accept what you are saying. I think because of his relationship with Charlie he thought it best to leave. I do not think he is coming back though. Took out all of his stuff. And I do still think that VV perhaps wanted him to have action with someone else other than Charlie who was not even coming back on weekends it seemed. That's why they pushed Natasha on him. Charlie might have looked on Camcaps and saw the blowjob she gave him and she gave him an ultimatum. So, the truth probably lies somewhere between. I was sad to see him go and I'm sure Petra, Ivo and Sonia were sad too. But, the show must go on as they say! And I think VV is just very slow to change the names on rooms, maybe to hedge their bets until they are sure. Interestingly, Julia and Gavin got their names on almost immediately. And Sonia, Ivo and Petra almost immediately after Sonia came over to Tver. And they like Christy, think they really want to keep her. Everyone else is up in the air.

It is being said as fact that Akira was forced out. No one knows why he left and I think it is more likely that he and Charlie have formed a relationship and he just wanted out of the program. Also,he has not been formally announced as leaving what I have seen.

I agree I think his leaving was do to Charlie and what happen with the new girl. VV had no say in it. If someone has the video of Akira and Petra the morong he left I can get it translated. PM me

You know I think Natasha is a bit of a snob. Laptop goofball trying to be friendly, she is having nothing of it, just lies in bed with Julia and Gavin looking at her phone while the others all laugh. C'mon, Natasha, you are a hot girl but you got to come out of your shell and not cling to Julia and Gavin.

You know I think Natasha is a bit of a snob. Laptop goofball trying to be friendly, she is having nothing of it, just lies in bed with Julia and Gavin looking at her phone while the others all laugh. C'mon, Natasha, you are a hot girl but you got to come out of your shell and not cling to Julia and Gavin.

The only one really laughing is Julia, its almost like she is flirting with laptop.