Tver - Split 2

mosquito

Just my opinion but I think we are going to see a lot of drama come out of tonight's activity.

Charlie is not going to be happy about the new girl and Akira's activity tonight.

Sonia seem to be upset with Ivo tonight

The new girl really didn't want to be with Akira

These are just based on my opinion.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Akira might have left? I still see clothes in his closet, but bed stripped. I have a hunch what has happened. I think VV brought in a new guy for Natasha and Akira may have to room with Petra or get a different girl now. He was not happy as he liked Natasha. Stupid VV! Figures they would find a way to fuck the chemistry from the party last night!

Just my opinion but I think we are going to see a lot of drama come out of tonight's activity.

Charlie is not going to be happy about the new girl and Akira's activity tonight.

Sonia seem to be upset with Ivo tonight

The new girl really didn't want to be with Akira

These are just based on my opinion.

Two out of three not bad.

"Charlie is not going to be happy about the new girl and Akira's activity tonight"

Last night Akira was all worried after his BJ from new girl. He was looking at his phone even had Ivo looking at it. I think maybe Charlie found out and that's why he left.  just my opinion.

"Sonia seem to be upset with Ivo tonight"

I still can't figure out Sonia. Very aware of his interaction with other girls.

"The new girl really didn't want to be with Akira"

Unlike many on CC I saw the interaction between Akira and the new girl as two drunk people, no chemistry. We all been there once or twice in our lives.

JMO

Who is this new guy in Tver, replacing Akira? How did they get that done so quickly? Akira just fucked Natasha last night, left like an hour ago and they already have a new guy? Why did they bother, Christy and a guy could have moved over into Akira's room? And will new guy in Tver sleep with Petra? Surely they are not splitting Sonia from Ivo? That would be a complete and utter disaster. I've gotten to like Sonia. And did VV go to a fucking construction site and grab three guys off it to come to VV?

Beancounter, good observations. I agree that they kind of forced Akira and Natasha together last night. If Akira still is seeing Charlie that might have been bad move, but VV wasn't just going to keep the room open forever for Charlie to come back. So, that didn't work. Sonia and Ivo are tight, don't think they will fuck with that. Don't really see how new guy in Tver fits in. As to new guys in Voro, jury also out. Did you notice how in no time Julia and Gavin became the lead recruiters for VV? And how comfortable they now are in Voro? But, Christy is a real tough nut to crack. I kind of think these guys will not work long term or maybe one will. VV told unsichtbarer in a tweet that they want Christy to stay and that her guy (Ivo's friend?) will be back after his exams on the 25th of this month. So, these guys may be temporary. Leave it to VV to suddenly fuck up whatever chemistry and good will came out of last night's party!