Tver - Split 2

mosquito

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the Queen of Voronezh is moving in.

All hail the Queen!!!

she may be the queen in vero but once she moves in to tver she will be just another drone to do what she is told, tver already got a queen petra, you cant have two queens, other wise there will be a war and she will lose, sonya would not be happy she is there and ivo is a loyal subject to petra so she cant divide and conquer . she has a lot of adjustment to do , she likes every thing her way that is not going to work here may be that is why she is not edger to move in.

she may be the queen in vero but once she moves in to tver she will be just another drone to do what she is told, tver already got a queen petra, you cant have two queens, other wise there will be a war and she will lose, sonya would not be happy she is there and ivo is a loyal subject to petra so she cant divide and conquer . she has a lot of adjustment to do , she likes every thing her way that is not going to work here may be that is why she is not edger to move in.

Of course you're right.

I'm sure Christy will find her place in Tver, we both know that she's smart.

Christy is a survivor. Think of how many people she has "buried" so far. Phil, Messa, Nastya, the new guys who she didn't like much. And she will be fine in Tver. Just as long as her guy is there. That is,.....until she tires of him! I like Christy, but she is the queen!

Yeah, agree with you on that one, miscvoyeur. They need to all bond a little in a normal way without the craziness of the parties. I like parties, but not every night. Good to see Christy happier. And Natasha seems to be coming out of her shell a bit.

If i may judge by watching and observing Natasha and Julia my guess is Nitrous oxide  it's a joke don't take me seriously.

But honestly for me that not normal, natural behavior.

This is something what i want to know. And of course you tube is good source of information :) :)

Beside the shisha/hooka, they smoking some different stuff from time to time (I think it's weed, but I could be wrong). Today they did it more than once in the bathroom in Voro.

Gavin has made some kind of hooka with a plastic bottle of coke.

Couple of days ago, Ivo, Sonia and Christy did the same in Tver (shower).

I wasn't watching much today, but it looks like everyone is having a good time in Tver. Gavin tied up Sonia and Natasha together. So funny! And Julia loves the little cat. Everyone getting along better. I like Julia, Gavin and Natasha when they get out of Voro once in awhile and socialize with others. And Natasha I think is now in the project and she is much freer now, coming out of her cocoon that Julia and Gavin had her in.

BTW, in case those who would say things about my being too deep into VV and the sex shows want to note, I actually haven't watched that much the last couple of days and I do actually feel better about it now when I do watch. These sites and CC also are addicting to some degree. And I haven't really complained much about lack of sex for a little while. I do want some, but I will be more patient. I have the feeling that once Christy and Natasha get their guys we will see much more action.

How are things going today, unsy, cassy and others? I want to look at you guys as not just "reporters" on what is going on at VV, but as internet pals. You are all good people. I like CC for itself not just because it is connected to VV or RLC. Human interaction, even if anonymous, is good. People today are just too disconnected from each other. Technology can do this. Everyone on their phones, blah, blah. But we can learn to use technology to work for us, can still have that human contact, if we use it right.

Petra, Julia and Gavin talking a lot. They are basically the natural leaders of their "dojos". It is good that they converse. Natasha seems good. Sonia is such a sweetheart, she always has a smile on her face, helps everyone, plays well. Christy is still a bit of the "queen", but happier when she is in Tver.