Voronezh - Split 5

Unsichtbarer

exactly...i mean i don't mind what they do since we don't knw what their actual situation is, but from the looks of it , it's fairly obvious julie/gavin are suprised by her behavior.

p.s. if i was in gavin's place i would stay far away from christy as possible...julie is an amazing girl not worth losing her over christy.

again this are just observations....who knows how things might change in coming days.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not making any judgments or comments other than what I see. I didn't call anybody names, quite frankly because I don't care one way or another. I just find the situation funny.

I will say however that I also find it funny that people are willing to defend Christy for doing almost the same exact shit that people criticized Ivo for doing.

You guys are making something out of nothing with regard to Christy. Julia and Gavin are one of the most secure couples I've seen. Gavin shows zero interest in Christy, Julia is not worried, and both girls have pranced around naked in front of each other and Gavin. Christy went to and did masturbate in the tub. Julia and Christy are not offended by that at all. They just had sex for a long time, Julia screamed her guts out. It didn't bother Christy (might have even turned her on). Christy has not flirted with Gavin at all and I don't even think Gavin is her type. But anyway get her a guy soon. What is VV waiting for?

Just watched Christy come out of the bathroom stark naked. Gavin didn't even look at her. Julia looked but didn't seem upset. Maybe she isn't totally happy about it, but she won't lose sleep over it. Christy is just a nudist, basically.

BTW ,Christy put a pad on, so she may soon have her period anyway. And don't worry, she isn't going after Gavin. VV would kick her out if she breaks up the couple. And Julia may look a little bit in a bad mood, but I think it is just post-coital down. And she is looking at her phone or tablet, no biggy. He is fine.

For the record, I never said Gavin was interested in her. It's too early to tell that, But I do think Christy is trying to steal some of his attention away from Julia. I could be wrong and her ations are little ambiguous but given her track record, it wouldn't surprise me.  Like someone said, I think we'll have to really wait to see what happened when the alcohol starts flowing.

Well i'm at still at the same position they are not couple. Lets say this is my last post on this theme. Tomorrow it may not be even that important as it was yesterday. At the end it's probably better not to even thing about it anymore.

Here is the video weird couple: VIDEO http://depositfiles.com/files/g2r9rje64

What was weird and not couple-like about that?

You know, Christy is a bit mischievious  and does want attention. So, I wouldn't be surprised if she strolls in there to be a bit of trouble. Like when she went into the bath the first night when the couple might have wanted to have sex. But, I don't think it is because she is interested in Gavin. If anything, she might be jealous of what the couple has that she doesn't. So, I don't truly trust her motives, but I think she plays with fire and her future in VV if she causes trouble for the couple's relationship. So, like I said many times, the only thing to assure her good behavior is to get her a new guy.