Juke Box Split #2

piedpiper1968

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on,.. Lets all sing it together.  Well, come on,.. I'm waiting.

Are you singing Foamy?  How bout you TBG, and you Karen?  Where the fuck are you people anymore?

I'd be arrested myself if I tried to sing -- however, you said the magic word -- Tommy Dorsey -- so I'm pulling my old trombone out of the closet right now! Let's jam... 8)

We're up to post #312 on this thread; that means that it's viable, and by all rights should continue. It works beyond the language differences: it's music. Karen and tbg150 have contributed heavily, so I expect them to hop back in any time now. Karen could explain this first vid quite well, perhaps in lurid detail. tbg150 could play the second while driving a truck. Maybe they'll jump back in soon.

Seems like Foamy is having a conversation with Woody. Fine.

My ancestors came to a continent called America by sail in the early 1620's. They crossed the continent in a different manner: by iron horse and horses and wagons and human foot. Certainly, as the age of sail made the British Empire, the railroad and sheer tenacity made my nation.

I'm here. Just busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

I read and 'like' while I eat, then back at it again. It's that time of year for those of us down here in the tip of 'America's Wang'. All of the yanks come here to get warm again.