Juke Box Split #2

piedpiper1968

When I was eighteen, I had these two cute twin sisters right there at the foot of my bed.  They both were attracted to me, but as I laid back on the bed with a smile and patted it gently in a welcoming gesture.

They both just giggled and looked at each other, but then they just shook their heads no. 

I didn't press the matter, so it never happened.    It was funny though, for one brief moment I thought I had them.

I have a similar story except it was 2 best friends does that count and it went very well...very welllllll...I was 16

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I love that sort of music, it's hard for me to watch it being performed. To hear it is different. To see the expression on the face of the performer and the motions of their hands is a bit overwhelming to me.

Being a concert Organist and Pianist, I'd give most anything to have the use of my left had back so that I may play again. Instead, I work as a common schlueb, which while providing nicely, really sucks for the mental attitude.

and the Russian side, it looks like this clip, lauds the "gangbang" !!!

As a fantasy and, once in a while, as something more, a non-violent consensual gangbang is not a negative thing at all.  That is, picturing something more akin to Czech-Gangbang than some hideous Sam Peckinpah nightmare event.

http://www.xvideos.com/video8620661/luciana_karel_czechgangbang

It's a pity you have to justify a consensual gangbang as acceptable, as many on this site would have fantasised about being with multiple women at the same time, readily accepted yet no less a gangbang than one woman with multiple men.

True that.

When I was eighteen, I had these two cute twin sisters right there at the foot of my bed.  They both were attracted to me, but as I laid back on the bed with a smile and patted it gently in a welcoming gesture.

They both just giggled and looked at each other, but then they just shook their heads no. 

I didn't press the matter, so it never happened.    It was funny though, for one brief moment I thought I had them.

I have a similar story except it was 2 best friends does that count and it went very well...very welllllll...I was 16

Woody - there in may lie the flaw. Sometimes it's better to push the issue, risking rejection, but displaying confidence.  I wasn't there so what do I know, right?  But generally speaking, it's not so bad to be more assertive and be told to fuck off (or mildly rejected in more pleasant ways). The sun will come up tomorrow either way. It may have been a game wherein you left the playing field too soon.  Just saying.