Juke Box Split #2

piedpiper1968

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that it's getting difficult to delete anymore.  I hope that isn't shades of things to come.  Because I tend to delete certain things at times.  The same way I toss out stale bread, or old newspapers.

So I wonder what's up with that now?

With all the anti-European violence in the news lately, I began thinking about the patriotic Yugoslavian children (Serbs or Serbian) who woke up one morning to learn that Bill Clinton and the Muzzies had decided that Yugoslavia no longer exists!

and the Russian side, it looks like this clip, lauds the "gangbang" !!!

As a fantasy and, once in a while, as something more, a non-violent consensual gangbang is not a negative thing at all.  That is, picturing something more akin to Czech-Gangbang than some hideous Sam Peckinpah nightmare event.

http://www.xvideos.com/video8620661/luciana_karel_czechgangbang

and the Russian side, it looks like this clip, lauds the "gangbang" !!!

As a fantasy and, once in a while, as something more, a non-violent consensual gangbang is not a negative thing at all.  That is, picturing something more akin to Czech-Gangbang than some hideous Sam Peckinpah nightmare event.

http://www.xvideos.com/video8620661/luciana_karel_czechgangbang

It's a pity you have to justify a consensual gangbang as acceptable, as many on this site would have fantasised about being with multiple women at the same time, readily accepted yet no less a gangbang than one woman with multiple men.

When I was eighteen, I had these two cute twin sisters right there at the foot of my bed.  They both were attracted to me, but as I laid back on the bed with a smile and patted it gently in a welcoming gesture.

They both just giggled and looked at each other, but then they just shook their heads no. 

I didn't press the matter, so it never happened.    It was funny though, for one brief moment I thought I had them.