Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #2

And now a blast from the past!

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

:D :D Si, esta foto habra que guardarla bien porque no se volvera a repetir algo asi

someone have the key of the laundry room? give me please,j want lock definitly this room,

nora and milana are again in this room for speak

If the laundry room walls could talk!

Then surely would not understand anything... the same that in the classroom, but the way the girls tell us much of their behavior. Once already I wrote an email to RLC so solve the problem of that room and put at least one camera even if it was without sound as in the bathroom upstairs. Of course not they paid me no attention, but... friends, I've always said that the union is strength, a person is difficult to get something, but thousands?

secretsarah1996 We heard you ...

And now back to my favorite thing to do,looking at my cupcake/angel face girl Rita,every time I look at that face it just melts my heart,she is the first female that I've ever stared more at her face than the rest of her body. 8) :-*

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

euromike69, I have to laugh. I thought I was the only one who thought like that about Rita. lol. I may have actually said something very, very similar. The only change I would make is that I would have to add that Kamila was the first one to get to me like that. Thankfully, Rita arrived just as Kamila was getting ready to leave. Little did I know at that time that I would wind up feeling the same way about Rita. But, seeing them together on the couch when Rita first arrived, I was absolutely spellbound by their beauty.

I apologize to those who are surely rolling their eyes right now and thinking I must be crazy. But, I have been with a lot of women in my lifetime and not a single one grabbed my heart like these two have.  ;) :) :-[

Mikey, It was a redirect to a spam site. Once more and it's bye-bye for sarah. This shit we don't need here.

I like it when we have a sheriff in town that shoots first and don't give a damn about asking any questions,good job Our fearless County Sherrif 8) 8)

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Upvote 1

hell ya you can see it in her face they would of been good friends.sad kamila had to leave wish she will come back lets see if nora or milana hug her like rita and kamila did thats an awsome pic. euromike you sure have good memories kamila was the best for me but i like rita as well.thanks for sharing.

On ‎2015‎-‎05‎-‎29 at 9:40 PM, euromike69 said:

euromike69, I have to laugh. I thought I was the only one who thought like that about Rita. lol. I may have actually said something very, very similar. The only change I would make is that I would have to add that Kamila was the first one to get to me like that. Thankfully, Rita arrived just as Kamila was getting ready to leave. Little did I know at that time that I would wind up feeling the same way about Rita. But, seeing them together on the couch when Rita first arrived, I was absolutely spellbound by their beauty.

I apologize to those who are surely rolling their eyes right now and thinking I must be crazy. But, I have been with a lot of women in my lifetime and not a single one grabbed my heart like these two have.  ;) :) :-[

This one is brought to you by my Weiner and Smirnoff ,please drink responsibly  ;D ;D ;D

Sweet memories of what could have been :P :P

Wow now that I looked back at these,I can see that Rita really really liked Kamila,WOW!!.  :)