Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #3

GUYS STOP USING SUBIRIMAGENES!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THEY GET DELETED IMMEDIATELY?

NO se preocupe compañero, solo están haciendo ajustes de los servidores... en un rato o quizá mañana estarán las imágenes visibles, no es la primera vez que ha pasado, mientras tanto les aconsejo utilizar:

http://www.hostingpics.net/index.html

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

SALUDOS:

Sanper58 you have just made hosting pics a target of RLC, now they will be next on the list of sites that will be shut down by RLC,or be forced to delete our photos,there are hundreds of RLC investigators A.k.A undercover Agents as CC members, and their number job and priority is to find out who we are and which hosting sites that we use,when people on here run their mouths and put the actual names of the websites on here for everyone to see,it makes it more difficult for any future post of anyone using those websites,I give this one a few more days or weeks before it too is shut down.Please pm the information to the people that post on a regular basis next time sir thank you,please keep up the good work. ;D ;D ;D

And for everyone else stop giving away all the websites and links for the whole world to see, because the more ya'll do that shit the less anyone of us will be able to post in the future,and before you know it there won't be any websites left to use for uploading videos/photos,I thought that everyone would know by now how relentless RLC is about keeping us from posting anything on CC,If you find a website or videos online Pm your friends about it or put it in the Attachment Center,I'm thinking ahead and I don't want to see page after page of just people bitching or talking non-stop...cough cough ccdfCap lmaoo sorry dfCap lol,but anyway you guys get my point. 8) 8)

• Upvote 1

GUYS STOP USING SUBIRIMAGENES!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THEY GET DELETED IMMEDIATELY?

NO se preocupe compañero, solo están haciendo ajustes de los servidores... en un rato o quizá mañana estarán las imágenes visibles, no es la primera vez que ha pasado, mientras tanto les aconsejo utilizar:

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

SALUDOS:

Sanper58 you have just made hosting pics a target of RLC, now they will be next on the list of sites that will be shut down by RLC,or be forced to delete our photos,there are hundreds of RLC investigators A.k.A undercover Agents as CC members, and their number job and priority is to find out who we are and which hosting sites that we use,when people on here run their mouths and put the actual names of the websites on here for everyone to see,it makes it more difficult for any future post of anyone using those websites,I give this one a few more days or weeks before it too is shut down.Please pm the information to the people that post on a regular basis next time sir thank you,please keep up the good work. ;D ;D ;D

And for everyone else stop giving away all the websites and links for the whole world to see, because the more ya'll do that shit the less anyone of us will be able to post in the future,and before you know it there won't be any websites left to use for uploading videos/photos,I thought that everyone would know by now how relentless RLC is about keeping us from posting anything on CC,If you find a website or videos online Pm your friends about it or put it in the Attachment Center,I'm thinking ahead and I don't want to see page after page of just people bitching or talking non-stop...cough cough ccdfCap lmaoo sorry dfCap lol,but anyway you guys get my point. 8) 8)

I know that was in fun euromike and quite frankly I could be the poster child for bitching LOL.  I do have a question tho, if you use these sites to post pics with, can't RLC spy's just click on the picture and find out what site was used to post the pictures?  I am the first to admit that I don't know shit about posting pics or videos and this is why I ask!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎04 at 11:53 AM, euromike69 said:

That's the reason why whenever I post you won't be able to click on any photo  like this. 8) 8) ::)

wanna bet ?  I just got this link http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/813454ACO.gif from IE11 using the right-click -> Properties.

Even easier, all one has to do is 'quote' your post and bingo - the same link to image...

So in other words you work for RLC.And thanks for giving away something else to the people who didn't know that,it's right click inspect element on Chrome, let me give that one away too.People still use Internet explorer damn,anyway you just proved my point as to people feeling the need to give away every single thing on the main page just to prove a point or to say shit,I already knew about what you just said,I was just making it a little harder for most people to just click and go straight to the website that we use,but thanks for giving that away too,maybe I should start keeping all my photos to myself from now on if things like this keeps on happening.Or better yet I'll just pm it to people I like and respect from now on.

All the up-loaders please take what I'm saying seriously if you don't want to lose your account with RLC,or be banned by these uploading sites,the biggest threat to us that upload apart from RLC,is the other people on CC who can't seem to keep their fucking mouths shut about every single thing we up-loaders do,maybe a if everyone had to start screen-capping or recording their own shit from now on then you would see what I'm trying to get at,a lot of people on here just freeload while we take the risk and put in the the work,and the same people bitch when there are no photos or anything to download.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎04 at 11:53 AM, euromike69 said:

That's the reason why whenever I post you won't be able to click on any photo  like this. 8) 8) ::)

I see what you mean!  Everybody that posts needs to be like euromike and post your pics where they can't be clicked on!  I don't know how he does it, the man is a genius in that regard.  However, I'm sure if you ask him he wouldn't mind sharing how he does it.  I myself am lost when it comes to capturing pics and videos and that's fine with me as long as there is people like you all out there.  Now, put a golf club in my hand and it's game on LOL.  Euromike I hope I didn't just fill up your IM mailbox and if I did I'm sorry for that because I kind of volunteered you about this.  Made it an action item if you will.  Sorry in advance but I really hope there are some posters that pic your brain about it!!

SALUDOS:

I know that was in fun euromike and quite frankly I could be the poster child for bitching LOL.  I do have a question tho, if you use these sites to post pics with, can't RLC spy's just click on the picture and find out what site was used to post the pictures?  I am the first to admit that I don't know shit about posting pics or videos and this is why I ask!

yes, it's true !!! Sanper reveals nothing because clicking on the picture, you get the download site. rlc and knows very well !!!!

So in other words you work for RLC.

Uh that would be NO!  Common computer sense....

Well that is where I fail!  I don't have any common computer sense but wish I did have more!  I hope this doesn't turn into a shouting match, but rather turns into something that will be good for CC!!!

Not everyone has common computer sense,yes people will find out if they have a little common knowledge with computers,but I got to make it a little harder to weed out some while making the others work a little bit instead of just straight clicking to a website,it's almost like you guys are trying to stop us from uploading anything else in the future by putting a spotlight on all the websites we use.we aren't being paid by anyone for our up-loads, we do it out of the kindness of our hearts,to keep people who missed certain things in the loop and to keep CC interesting and make it's members happy.Since Rita left I've lost all interest in uploading anything else but who knows maybe someone else might show up that's worth my time and effort.

Think about this for a second, if there are no more uploading websites,there will be no more photos or videos on CC,and all we would see is nothing but comment after comment.

• Upvote 1

Not everyone has common computer sense,yes people will find out if they have a little common knowledge with computers,but I got to make it a little harder to weed out some while making the others work a little bit instead of just straight clicking to a website,it's almost like you guys are trying to stop us from uploading anything else in the future by putting a spotlight on all the websites we use.we aren't being paid by anyone for our up-loads, we do it out of the kindness of our hearts,to keep people who missed certain things in the loop and to keep CC interesting and make it's members happy.Since Rita left I've lost all interest in uploading anything else but who knows maybe someone else might show up that's worth my time and effort.

Think about this for a second, if there are no more uploading websites,there will be no more photos or videos on CC,and all we would see is nothing but comment after comment.

I totally agree, without the pictures to keep people up to date, CC would become as boring as RLC has!

euromike... I'm not trying to start a flame war here, and I fully understand the point you're making... and I commend it... but I think you are underestimating the computer savvy of RLC and the RLC "spies" on CC. 

They can find out where any image or video is being hosted easily enough, so not talking about it really won't stop them.  I believe that RLC is behind the recent loss of images posted on subirimagenes (though I really do hope it's just a server issue with subirimagenes) and they probably had something to do with the recent CC hack, too.

And I really think that you shouldn't label anyone who disagrees with you an RLC spy.  I, for one, am not... despite the fact that you're probably thinking that I am.    ;D

I'm just a guy who enjoys the images and videos posted here on CC... and you post some very good images and gifs.  And I thank you for your terrific posts, too.  And, like you, I miss Rita and Kamila, too.  :)

SALUDOS:

I do not know if it's my computer bug, but actually, most of the photos posted (by kzs, euromike) have disappeared or are no longer visible !!!

I don't think it really matters what Third Party Server is used. If you use those types of services your 99% sure RLC will go to great lengths as to getting the content removed, but they do have a hard-on for going to further lengths of a select few. But they don't intimidate me. As far as I'm concerned whoever operates RLC can go fuck themselves.

The only best way now to post your content and not have it removed is straight through the attachment feature provided on this forum. Only thing is non paying members won't be able to see the content until they get paid status.

http://www.subirimagenes.net used to be a great pic and gif posting site but as of late they seem to have been on RLC's hit list as well or they just dumped their servers to free up the bandwidth but am almost certain they've fallen to the DMCA.