Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #4

It seems like we haven't gotten the perfect combination of four girls in the house yet,I wonder what the perfect combination would be between all the girls who have been in this apartment.

1.Rita

2.Kamila

3.Alisa

4.Monica

5.Jenny

6.Milana

7.Coco

8.Nora

9.Lilu

10.Mia

11.Sophie

12.Jannet

13.Nika

OMG!!!! I can't believe that there were so many girls that passed through RLC lol,let me know if I missed any......What's the perfect combination for you guys.?

Kamila, Jenny, Alisa, Milana

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎15 at 10:36 AM, horseshoejerry said:

Is that a bandage on her arm?

Failed attempt of a Skull and cross bones tattoo.

It is actually a burn, I saw it in the kitchen while she was putting dishes away.

I understand why she has always tried to be hidden ass. It is in constant mode Asshole

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Sorry, this girl does not have a model body,

Is it just me or is there anybody else that believes Milana has put on some weight since she has been here?

Seems like all the girls that are on this site for more than a few months put on weight.  After all, the only things they do are eat, screw or masturbate, play on their phones and sleep  !  Anybody would gain weight on that regimen ! Plus that shot is not only her ass, but it covers her ass, hip and almost goes up to her waist !  But she needs to watch that weight gain anyway ! Would sure like to see her honey pot !

I understand why she has always tried to be hidden ass. It is in constant mode Asshole

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Is it just me or is there anybody else that believes Milana has put on some weight since she has been here?

Seems like all the girls that are on this site for more than a few months put on weight.  After all, the only things they do are eat, screw or masturbate, play on their phones and sleep  !  Anybody would gain weight on that regimen ! Plus that shot is not only her ass, but it covers her ass, hip and almost goes up to her waist !  But she needs to watch that weight gain anyway ! Would sure like to see her honey pot !

She does need to watch her weight!  I would love to see her and Coco's honey pot!!

She does need to watch her weight!  I would love to see her and Coco's honey pot!!

I posted Coco's honeypot two pages back especially for you. I guess you can't read that far back.

I posted Coco's honeypot two pages back especially for you. I guess you can't read that far back.

I do have a hard time reading, I'll go back and look.  Thanks for posting it!

I do have a hard time reading, I'll go back and look.  Thanks for posting it!

I'm not a paid member due to the fact that they don't take MC.  Thanks for trying tho snaky!!