Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #5

i agree euromike he fucks up the vibe totaly he just a bumb who eats soup all day.

I also agree, but I think Nora has the same type of influence on the girls....when she's around

they do nothing but go to their rooms !  I think they both need to go , even if Nora shows us a little

masterbation now and then.

• Upvote 1

i agree euromike he fucks up the vibe totaly he just a bumb who eats soup all day.

I also agree, but I think Nora has the same type of influence on the girls....when she's around

they do nothing but go to their rooms !  I think they both need to go , even if Nora shows us a little

masterbation now and then.

Maybe it would even free up enough bandwidth or server power to actually allow them to provide a continuous video stream instead of having 10 to 60 second delays between data feeds. That would really be cool to have a continuous video data stream. I mean, the frozen screen shots are really neat, but what if they would actually be able to provide real video the way they say they do in their advertising?  :)

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎21 at 10:11 PM, euromike69 said:

WE FINALLY GET TO SEE WHAT WE ALWAYS HAD TO ONLY IMAGINE.THANK YOU KAMILA!!! ;D ;D ;D

is there a cap of this?  just wondering if there is a video of this

LOL I still say there needs to be a "Like, Dislike, & Quote" option for every post.  Not to say the poster is doing anything wrong but to point out the girls people may be least interested in.  Ex: Coco I would give far more likes to than Milana, Milana would get allot of dislikes from me personally.  Just a thought as I have nothing better to do now LOL.

dang - I do volonteer to take pics of all the firls around RLC 24/7!  8)

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I just wish you would post them so I didn't have to go to somewhere else to look at them lol. But other than that, good job gogism!!!

huh...I mean...in vitro - live - right there, hehe  ;)

dang - I do volonteer to take pics of all the firls around RLC 24/7!  8)

(The Image link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Keep it up!  You do a good job.  :)