Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #5

This thread amazes me.

It probably has the most posts expressing both disgust at the residents (including Kiko -- who has never been known to beat his wife) and the girls, who are either cheap diseased whorish cunts or absolute goddesses, depending upon your point of view.

In my humble squirrely opinion, RLC tried something different with this apartment.

And it obviously worked.

Just don't fall in love too much with any of the tourist girls. Some of them don't last long enough to show anything but plastic personalities.

Wise words. Of course, I freely admit that it's too late for me regarding Kamila. lol. I probably should qualify that statement, though, with the fact that I've seen a good bit of her outside of the RLC environment (not in person unfortunately) that just confirmed to me that she is an absolute jewel for real.  :)

Who is this broad supposed to be.

Kirsty, the latest flesh feast now residing with Nora and Kamila.

Then who was the dark hair small titted girl having a salad with Nora.  I thought that was the new girl. Unless they got 2 new ones and just haven't named the other yet. Or maybe she was just visiting.

Who is this broad supposed to be.

Kirsty, the latest flesh feast now residing with Nora and Kamila.

Then who was the dark hair small titted girl having a salad with Nora.  I thought that was the new girl. Unless they got 2 new ones and just haven't named the other yet. Or maybe she was just visiting.

The one that was eating the salad is Kamila.  The other one with the mickey mouse ears on her head is Kristy, the new girl!