Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #5

Who is this broad supposed to be.

Kirsty, the latest flesh feast now residing with Nora and Kamila.

Then who was the dark hair small titted girl having a salad with Nora.  I thought that was the new girl. Unless they got 2 new ones and just haven't named the other yet. Or maybe she was just visiting.

StnCld, I think you put the wrong glasses on buddy. It's Kamila, but the camera angle and her seating position are hiding those beauties we've all come to know and love.  ;D

Who is this broad supposed to be.

Kirsty, the latest flesh feast now residing with Nora and Kamila.

Then who was the dark hair small titted girl having a salad with Nora.  I thought that was the new girl. Unless they got 2 new ones and just haven't named the other yet. Or maybe she was just visiting.

StnCld, I think you put the wrong glasses on buddy. It's Kamila, but the camera angle and her seating position are hiding those beauties we've all come to know and love.  ;D

It must have been the angle of the picture that made her look different to me.  Yes I have to get a new pair of glasses soon. Another month and disability will pay for a new pair.  They only do that once every 3 years.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎23 at 5:37 PM, SanPer58 said:

Judging by the Hawaii shirt and the pictures on her wall of the Golden Gate Bridge and Times Square it looks like that young gal wants to either move to or visit the  States at some point. Well if she ever needs a place to crash for a week or year I'll gladly volunteer.

Does anybody know what the clear bands are that they are wearing on their arms?  I always see it on Nora's right arm, but this is the first time I've seen it on the other girls.

A la primera que yo le vi la "pulsera de brazo" fue a Kamila, parece ser una cadena de oro o "Gold Field" que supongo se habrá puesto de moda por Barcelona.