Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

JESUZ AND K.LANE, FOR FUCKS SAKE RESIZE YOUR PICTURES.

postimage.org refused the upload, go cry to them about it, and for fucks' sake turn of your caps.

What the fuck that got to do with it? Learn how to resize images before you upload them !

postimage.org refused the upload, go cry to them about it, and for fucks' sake turn of your caps.

What the fuck that got to do with it? Learn how to resize images before you upload them !

Good boy you turned of your caps, the website should have a working interface, so I shouldn't have to re-size  pics myself, so again, just go somewhere else with your petty complaints.

Good boy you turned of your caps, the website should have a working interface, so I shouldn't have to re-size  pics myself, so again, just go somewhere else with your petty complaints.

Images must be large

Kamila and Kristy are go for ever

No creo que se marchen para siempre, he creído entender a Nora que ellas van a ir juntas a visitar Madrid por unos dias. Esto es bueno! O se rompe todo lo que hay (que no lo creo) o acaban juntas de verdad!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎30 at 4:48 PM, euromike69 said:

YOU GUYS STILL WANTING GIRL ON GIRL ACTION,NEED I REMIND YOU THAT AUNT FLOW IS IN TOWN FOR BOTH KAMILA AND KRISTY FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS.

We may be wrong!! Kami took shower, put on white mini without panties, and did not put in tampon that I can tell and neither did Kristi

Kamila just walked down the stairs with no thong on.  No pad, no tampon.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎30 at 5:51 PM, happyone said:

YOU GUYS STILL WANTING GIRL ON GIRL ACTION,NEED I REMIND YOU THAT AUNT FLOW IS IN TOWN FOR BOTH KAMILA AND KRISTY FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS.

We may be wrong!! Kami took shower, put on white mini without panties, and did not put in tampon that I can tell and neither did Kristi