Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

No Canito my friend this time it smelled like fresh watermelons lol.

Now Kiko is cuddling,something I rarely ever do unless I'm tired,usually I go take a piss,and go back to playing video games or watching tv,or whatever I was doing before I started fucking 8) 8) 8)

DFCcap good news,Kiko is spending the night. :) :)

euromike does it smell like fish the last time he fingered her in the living he smelled his fingers and with the face that he made it smelled funky he wouldve won an academy award for best facial expressions.

• Upvote 1

thats his girl he has ta right to stay.but to long cause we already know kami dont like him and i dont think neither will kristy,kristy likes to be in panties throughout the house now if he stays long we wont see that unless she stays in her room or in kamis room.

Why it is when the girls are alone and have all the opportunity to have sex with each other, nobody says anything? But when Nora sits in between you claim her to be jealous and trying to get in between the two girls?

Why after all the time of this apartment, people are still so misguided into thinking the girls want to have sex with each other? When you all will wake up and realize that this will never happen?

Everybody's true fear is that the girls will have sex with each other, and that they'll miss it because they gave up on their dream and were jacking off to commercial shit on Motherless.com instead.

Pretty women are masters at the fine art of creating frustrated anticipation in their intended prey. I would not call them professional "prick teasers," but it's obvious they wouldn't be here if they all looked like 400 lb lepers.

Might as well enjoy the show and the fantasy...

I've been saying all along that ever Since Kristy came to this apartment,that I've been seeing lesbian tension and sex between her and Kamila,I'm probably completely wrong about all that,but I don't need nobody telling me how to fantasize or think,there is nothing wrong with fantasizing about these two beautiful ladies getting it on.

Fantasy and sex sells,just ask most female music artists,Kamila and Kristy probably know how we feel about them,and they are going to tease the fuck out of us until they leave,they probably will never fuck each other,but hey,they are going to milk it for all it's worth until they have to go back home.

Part of the reason why this place is so popular is the daily will they won't they feeling we all get whenever we watch them together.

We are all Peeping tom/perverts,so one pervert has no right telling another pervert stop being so perverted. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Why it is when the girls are alone and have all the opportunity to have sex with each other, nobody says anything? But when Nora sits in between you claim her to be jealous and trying to get in between the two girls?

Why after all the time of this apartment, people are still so misguided into thinking the girls want to have sex with each other? When you all will wake up and realize that this will never happen?

Everybody's true fear is that the girls will have sex with each other, and that they'll miss it because they gave up on their dream and were jacking off to commercial shit on Motherless.com instead.

Pretty women are masters at the fine art of creating frustrated anticipation in their intended prey. I would not call them professional "prick teasers," but it's obvious they wouldn't be here if they all looked like 400 lb lepers.

Might as well enjoy the show and the fantasy...

• Upvote 1

I got a some big questions guys. Dasha seems to know a lot of the people that end  up on RLC as tenants,I think we have three different time zones,with these apartments.

I also remember alma having  isabel stay with her,I've seen Lina and Mark hang out with Maya and Stepan.

My question is who controls each time zone currently,Dasha has her friends that become tenants,Nora got people coming to Barcelona.

and also do you think Leora knows Nora,and have they ever interacted with each other.

• Upvote 1

I am one lucky guy because I'm on the list of Leora's friends, and, she posted the massage night between Kristy and Nora on her page.  Please don't ask me how to get on her list,because it's up to her to invite and accept the people she wants. I'm not lying nor fibbing.,

Guest vkyour

They say sometimes that Nora speaks Russian true. This first directory and directory second is that some of the apartment turned into a lesbian true third and guide became the whole problems indicating a change in the kidneys and how they greeted us the idea of real life but the question remains Matrouh, which over the feeling these people The question Is the other one sees them from their parents to their representatives A.hl