Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

Even Kristy's shirt has the color of the flag.

from University of Cambridge-maybe all students are gay!!!lol

Ah ça c'est sûr. Comme ceux d'Orléans... !!!

Ou de Montpellier aussi d'ailleurs. Il en a beaucoup de tapettes !

Mais je n'ai rien contre eux... !

i think was corbo is referring to is the private pics of nika not sure.

oui, nous le savons tous ici!!! partager une photo ok, si elle ne permets pas l'identification de la fille!!! mais donner son vk, c'est pire!!! cela mets en danger nika, mais également la plupart des participantes!!! >:( >:(

yes, we all know here !!! share a photo ok, if it does not permit the identification of the girl !!! but give vk is worse !!! Nika put it in danger, but most participants !!! > :(> :(

Take it easy, man! As I mentioned in my PM to you - I put these pics and profile in order to show that it is NOT Nora, but just another girl.

oui, avec son vk en plus!!!!!

yes, with his vk more !!!!! :( :(

Nobody should post any websites that might show people a pattern of where these girls live, hangout, grocery shop, or do any day to day activities!  This is for their safety and it should not be broadcast to thousands of people!  You never know how some people are, there could be several stalkers on this forum alone!  Please, in the future do not post this kind of information.  Thank You!

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎31 at 3:14 PM, euromike69 said:

:P :P :P :P :P

Nice job, euromike. But, I'm still not convinced that they are both lesbians. It's very possible that they are bi-sexual. More and more woman throughout the world are attracted to members of both sexes.

Even going back years, remember that the actress Anne Heche was in a long-term relationship with actress/comedienne Ellen DeGenerous. They lived together for years. But, after they split up, Anne started dating again and wound up marrying a male (I don't remember his name). And, today, I think that may be much more common, especially with beautiful women who are "pursued" by both men and women (who like women).

The younger generation grew up in a very different environment than us older folks.  ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎31 at 3:32 PM, bookmaster8 said:

:P :P :P :P :P

Nice job, euromike. But, I'm still not convinced that they are both lesbians. It's very possible that they are bi-sexual. More and more woman throughout the world are attracted to members of both sexes.

Even going back years, remember that the actress Anne Heche was in a long-term relationship with actress/comedienne Ellen DeGenerous. They lived together for years. But, after they split up, Anne started dating again and wound up marrying a male (I don't remember his name). And, today, I think that may be much more common, especially with beautiful women who are "pursued" by both men and women (who like women).

The younger generation grew up in a very different environment than us older folks.  ;D

merde!!! je ne savais même pas que cette actrice n'était plus lesbienne!!!!!! effectivement, je pense que 90% des femmes sont bisexuelles, ce qui n'est pas le cas des hommes!!!! l'homosexualité est en vogue en ce moment, et celle des femmes est souvent moins choquante que celle des hommes!!! moi, je suis de la vieille école, un connard qui vit selon les lois universelles de la nature!!!! je tolère, mais refuse que l'homosexualité soit montrer comme exemple au nom du "progressisme et de l'évolution"!!!! comme cela est le cas en France depuis l'élection de la gauche au pouvoir!!! la tolérence, oui, mais que les rapports contre nature, deviennent des exemples pour nos enfants, non!!!! putain je suis con, je sais!!!!

shit!!! I did not even know that this was not lesbian actress !!!!!! actually, I think 90% of women are bisexual, that is not the case for men !!!! homosexuality is fashionable at the moment, and women are often less shocking than men !!! I'm from the old school, an asshole who lives by the universal laws of nature !!!! I tolerate, but refuses to show that homosexuality is an example in the name of "progressivism and evolution" !!!! as is the case in France since the election of the left in power !!! the tolerance, yes, but that the reports against nature, become examples for our children, not !!!! damn I'm stupid, I know !!!! :-\ :-\

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎31 at 3:54 PM, euromike69 said:

DAMN I GET A BONER WHENEVER THESE TWO ARE TOGETHER. :P :P :P :P

qu'Est-ce que vous êtes con, parfois!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What you're stupid, sometimes !!!! ; D; D; D; D; D