Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Elle se sert du pied de Kamila comme d'un bon sexe...;

Et Kamila n'a même pas l'idée de lui chatouiller le minou ?

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Elle se sert du pied de Kamila comme d'un bon sexe...;

Et Kamila n'a même pas l'idée de lui chatouiller le minou ?

encore une capture d'écran prise sur une video ralentie au bon moment!!! à partir de là, si je post un mouvement prit dans une action, je suis sûr de pouvoir trouver kiko qui encule kamila, en fourrant un doigt dans la chatte de rita, qui se fait lécher les pieds par nora!!!!! facile.......

another screen capture taken on a slowed video at the right time !!! from there, if I post a movement took in an action, I'm sure you can find that Kiko fuck kamila, thrusting a finger in pussy rita, which is licking the feet by nora !!!!! easy ....... ;)

HEY GUYS, I heard on the news today that Windows 10 is free for a couple of days to download, I checked on Google and it's true there's even one site that gives you the key .  If you're interested.....

While we're at it, here's a post that those who are unfamiliar with computers should read:

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/watch-dangerous-windows-10-scam-being-circulated-online-213046912.html

They,(RLC and these girls) have you guys like fish on a hook,,or by the balls.They are not lesbos and you are waiting for something to happen that will not happen,,,LMAO,,saps.I have given up with this shitty run site (RLC) as well as you poor bastards who dream about shit happening between these two NON-LESBIANS and sitting wasting your life in front of a comp. screen,,not that i give a shit,but i find it pathetic and you sound like a bunch of old ladies as you gossip AND SPECULATE about stupid shit.SOME OF YOU REALLY NEED A LIFE.AND I AM BEING NICE,, BEFORE YOU GO CRYING AND RESPONDING,I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT YOU SAY OR THINK ABOUT WHAT I WRITE HERE.IT MAY JUST BE THE TRUTH HURTS SOME.ALL YOU CAN DO IS BEND OVER AND SMILE.

HEY BLUTO HOLD THIS AND STICK IT YOUR ASS YOU FAGGOT/WOMAN BEATER ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎31 at 6:42 PM, bluto said:

They,(RLC and these girls) have you guys like fish on a hook,,or by the balls.They are not lesbos and you are waiting for something to happen that will not happen,,,LMAO,,saps.I have given up with this shitty run site (RLC) as well as you poor bastards who dream about shit happening between these two NON-LESBIANS and sitting wasting your life in front of a comp. screen,,not that i give a shit,but i find it pathetic and you sound like a bunch of old ladies as you gossip AND SPECULATE about stupid shit.SOME OF YOU REALLY NEED A LIFE.AND I AM BEING NICE,, BEFORE YOU GO CRYING AND RESPONDING,I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT YOU SAY OR THINK ABOUT WHAT I WRITE HERE.IT MAY JUST BE THE TRUTH HURTS SOME.ALL YOU CAN DO IS BEND OVER AND SMILE.

• Upvote 1

tu n'as pas tort!!! après nous somme là pour regarder, et seulement pour regarder!!! il arrive ce qu'il arrive, les filles font ce qu'elles veulent, nous ne sommes là que pour regarder, sans avis ni jugement!!! mais quand même, il est parfois dur de fermer sa gueule!!!! :D :D

you are not wrong!!! after we are there to watch, and only for watching !!! sometimes this happens, the girls do what they want, we're there to watch, without notice or judgment !!! but still, it is sometimes hard to keep his mouth shut !!!! : D: D