Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #9

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎05 at 11:41 PM, euromike69 said:

You guys can draw your own conclusions as to what you think that Kristy wants to do to Kamila ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think that she wants some "KAM-MA-MEAL" lmaoo!!!

KRISTY TRYING TO PULL OFF KAMILA'S PANTIES :P :P :P :P :P

Great pics. In reference to your feeling that Kristy wants some "KAM-MA-MEAL", my question would be "Who is this world would not want some of that?  ;D

I need to point out that girls do touch, we hug and some times we kiss with out it being sexual. We are a lot more comfortable with touching than guys seem to be.

Not to say that it won't happen, it will take that something that breaks down that last little bit of fabric and the quick kiss becomes longer. The little hug becomes a fondle. It seems that this may happen soon.

It happens with school girls and collage girls and older women too.

Just my woman's point of view.

• Upvote 1

Hate to be a cynic,guys,but I don't think Kristy cares that much for Kami as a person.I think Kami is just a sex object for her.I see all of Kristy's concern and affection just a strategy to get into Kami's pussy.Kristy may still need some chemical help to get the job done.

i know that kamila is holding back a lot she wants to make love to her. But the reasons may be is because of nora not wanting her to or nora not wanting the rateings to go up for this site . it can be many reasons y she wont and i know she isn't shy. there may come a point in time when kamila will have enough and just go for it and that ma be the true reason y the have the cams go into maintnence mode as much as they do