Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #11

sorry i made a mistake !! it's impossible to delete a post here ?

Only paid members have the option to delete their post. I believe you should have an option to modify it then just put a dash or comma in it after it's edited. 

If you can't do that then just use the option report to moderator and then in the box just state you wish the comment to be removed.

Sometimes there are things that can never unseen by a person,and this right here is one of them,I damn near got the shit scared outta me and almost lost my dinner,when I clicked on their apartment and saw this shit,this happened last week,and since I'm not a selfish person and I like to share everything here with you guys, so please enjoy this one on me,and please no need to thank me,I know that you guys will love seeing this when ya'll wake up in the morning. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

Kamila coming home from the Club the other night ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Look at those asses :-* :-* :P :P 8) 8) ;D ;D

We have our differences,Euromike,but I must admit you do damn nice art work.

Les belles au bois dormant  ;D

The sleeping beauties  ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Oh the serenity, the delight, as you lay there bare.

My eyes doth caress thine forms, oh maidens so fair. He he