Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #11

Mikey just won't learn his damn lesson and stop looking a Cabrina and Sabrina's Apt,you look at it at your own risk,Moral of the story even though curly is lesbian she still can't do without the dick,I'm messing with you guys again Sorry lol ;D ;D,while you were busy staring at Kristy this is what was going on lmaoo!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

First thing I saw was her cleaning and inspecting this Dildo and taking out the batteries :o :o :o :o

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

• Upvote 1

The CamCaps rules are here:

http://camcaps.net/read-me/rules!/msg112284/#msg112284

There have been stalker problems in the past that nearly scared a few of the tenants away. That's a reality.

We can discuss all these rules, but for now I don't have enough time to remove the pictures in question, and I would ask that the posters do this, as I got about one minute left before I have to fly out of here.

Some of us work for a living and have more important time commitments than spanking stupid little boys.

READ THE RULES!

You,tomeelee and another newbie whose name I can't remember happened,I beginning to wonder if all three of you are the same person 8) 8) 8)

Please read the rules and you will see what happened ;D ;D

gus what happened?

• Upvote 1

gus what happened?

et vous osez poser la question?!!! je prenais cela pour de la stupidité, mais il s'agit en faite de débilité!!!!

encore un imbécile de débutant qui arrive et inonde cc de photos privées de kamila, qui permettent de l'identifier!!! encouragé par la même bande de trous du cul que d'habitude!!!!

and you dare ask? !!! I take this for stupidity, but it is made in debility !!!!

even a beginner fool who comes and floods cc private pictures kamila, which allow to identify it !!! encouraged by the same band of assholes than usual !!!!

et vous osez poser la question?!!! je prenais cela pour de la stupidité, mais il s'agit en faite de débilité!!!!

encore un imbécile de débutant qui arrive et inonde cc de photos privées de kamila, qui permettent de l'identifier!!! encouragé par la même bande de trous du cul que d'habitude!!!!

and you dare ask? !!! I take this for stupidity, but it is made in debility !!!!

even a beginner fool who comes and floods cc private pictures kamila, which allow to identify it !!! encouraged by the same band of assholes than usual !!!!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

ask your mom about my hair she know better

I'm surprised you even know who your mom is.I can't imagine any woman acknowledging you as her son.Besides, your actions here indicate to me that you hate women and your mother.You childish little prick.

Hard to say if it was Photo-Shopped.  There is a Bimbo Bakeries in the USA.

If they transport tons of Watermelon to them, I guess they can do the same for bread.