Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #14

Everybody knows that Mikey can't read lmaoo.....Yes I did thank you legrandrobert,I'm glad that I wasn't home at the time to see all that drama take place between Nora and Rita.The part that you said that Nora was mad because she came downstairs topless didn't make sense to me because why would we all not want to see those beautiful taa taas out. ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

EUROMIKE69.

Did you read my answer  up above ?

• Upvote 1

Everybody knows that Mikey can't read lmaoo.....Yes I did thank you legrandrobert,I'm glad that I wasn't home at the time to see all that drama take place between Nora and Rita.The part that you said that Nora was mad because she came downstairs topless didn't make sense to me because why would we all not want to see those beautiful taa taas out. ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

For two reasons first she was in the free cams range and since this is a premium apt.  they want people to pay if they want to see nudity.  Secondly, Nora was the Queen Bee and did not want Rita to steal the spotlight.

i think he is he has something to do with rlc.or this apt.i saw him talking to nora one time when milana and coco was there i guess he was talking to nora about bringing kami back because a while after kami was here.

Back when they had their old apartment the guy in the pony tail was over there as well.

I BET THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE RAREST PHOTOS EVER, KAMILA LOOKING AT THE CAMERA I BET THAT NO ONE ELSE HAS A PHOTO OF HER DOING THAT STNCLD ......THIS WAS EARLIER TODAY BEFORE THEY LEFT. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

AHH THEY LOOK SO SAD THAT THEY DIDN'T GET TO PLAY ON THE COUCH TODAY  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I never seen them doing that. You got me there.