Kamila #2

Que tramposa se ha vuelto esta chavala, se pasa mas tiempo en el baño de abajo que mi abuelo con problemas de orina y una media de casi 10 minutos cada vez que va, ya no llevo la cuenta de las veces que ha ido, es imposible.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hare to read those two (Nora & Kamila) and what they are thinking about and facial expressions!  I think they both enjoyed the massage and the conversation they had afterwards.  I think if Kamila offered to give Nora a massage to help relax her, she would welcome the idea.  Nora needs something to relax her and I don't think the wine is cutting it!!

She definitely needs to go see a Doctor about that cough she has. Every time she coughs she is spreading germs plus she never washes her hands after coughing in them when she does use her hand to cover her mouth. Then goes handling things in the kitchen that others have to use0 and most certainly Kamila would not appreciate catching what she has. I know Nora smokes but that cough is certainly not from smoking.

No se puede emparejar a Kamila con cada chica que pasa por la casa o con Nora, está claro que Kamila es lesbiana pero eso no quiere decir que le gusten todas las tias que aparecen. La única persona con la que ha tenido algo es con Monika, eso está muy claro, pero la amiga de ayer es eso, una amiga y a Nora no es que no le guste, es que ni siquiera le cae bien.

It's hare to read those two (Nora & Kamila) and what they are thinking about and facial expressions!  I think they both enjoyed the massage and the conversation they had afterwards.  I think if Kamila offered to give Nora a massage to help relax her, she would welcome the idea.  Nora needs something to relax her and I don't think the wine is cutting it!!

She definitely needs to go see a Doctor about that cough she has. Every time she coughs she is spreading germs plus she never washes her hands after coughing in them when she does use her hand to cover her mouth. Then goes handling things in the kitchen that others have to use0 and most certainly Kamila would not appreciate catching what she has. I know Nora smokes but that cough is certainly not from smoking.

No sir, I don't believe her cough is from smoking!  Now poor Kamila is in her room with a thermometer under her arm checking her temperature!!

No sir, I don't believe her cough is from smoking!  Now poor Kamila is in her room with a thermometer under her arm checking her temperature!!

When you live in the house when germs are spread, chances are she'll get the same thing as Nora.

Nora has not been very hygienic about washing her hands after spitting her germs in them, than handling everything that others have to come in contact with.

i think kamila was sick already she kept rubbing her belly and using the bathroom alot she might be coming down with something.i sure hope she doesnt get sick cause that will suck plus the night of the massage she was laying in nora bed so she can get sick by that to if nora didnt disenfect it.

When you live in the house when germs are spread, chances are she'll get the same thing as Nora.

Nora has not been very hygienic about washing her hands after spitting her germs in them, than handling everything that others have to come in contact with.

You're absolutely correct, a little hygiene could go a long way in that apartment!  You never see her washing her hands after she coughs into them......never!!  And then, like you said.....she starts touching every damn thing she can get her hands on it seems like.

Guest joshua1584

Just to be sure.....this is the Kamila thread ? Here's an observation. Kamila and Nora seemed to be building a good relationship, but, the night after the " massage " things soured. Nora , ( I hope I'm not reading to much into this ), was trying to have a nice, "fun", evening with Kamila. However Kamilia's face was pretty stony for most of the evening, and then she abruptly got up and went to her room. Nora flopped down onto the sofa and looked really disappointed. Since then there seems to be no interaction at all and Kamila produces an attractive friend. Any observations ?

Maybe they just don't have a lot in common. It makes it difficult to keep conversation day after day when there are differences. Doesn't mean they don't like one another just not a lot to talk about. This is just a guess since I have no idea what they are saying, but based on body language and genuine interest in what the other is saying by reading facial expressions.

You see turd, this conversation didn't even involve you, and you still felt the need to stick your little wiener where it didn't belong. Keep talking bullshit until you are proved wrong by the masses AGAIN!

He just can't help himself euromike69, I think snaky is maxed out on the meds......he's like a hemroid!!!

Ok Pops,I hear ya, I was trying to be just like you Mr. Snaky because that's exactly what you do everyday,butt into other peoples conversations, And that's "Big wiener" to you thank you very much,I like to stick my Big wiener where it doesn't belong thank you very much. ::) ::)