Kamila #2

Do you think that bottle is a metal label or a paper label?

On the one hand the metal label has a distinct feel to it helping with the sensation but metal flakes in the vagina cant be good for it. On the other hand that paper label would be pretty gross by now given the amount of use.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the one hand the metal label has a distinct feel to it helping with the sensation but metal flakes in the vagina cant be good for it. On the other hand that paper label would be pretty gross by now given the amount of use.

Depends on how far she takes it in. By the size of her I'd think she would just fit the neck of the bottle in.

Depends on how far she takes it in. By the size of her I'd think she would just fit the neck of the bottle in.

Has anyone given any thought as to which end of the beer bottle she actually inserts in her sweet little kitty lmaoo!!

Esta noche parece como si se hubieran puesto de acuerdo unos cuantos...primero Nina y Kira, casi a la vez Nora masturbandose y después Kamila (mordiendose los labios, poniendose los auriculares, poniendo el teléfono móvil en horizontal para ver bien los videos y pam botella, el ritual de siempre) igual nos querían compensar por el mantenimiento del apartamento o lo han hecho por la nueva competencia? Quién sabe, aún así, Kamila se ha masturbado muy pronto hoy, con esta chica no se sabe, igual cae otra.

Has anyone given any thought as to which end of the beer bottle she actually inserts in her sweet little kitty lmaoo!!

I would say the neck of the bottle. Her opening is likely not to wide for the bottom of the bottle.

Hey stonecold if you want to could you pm me the name of the gif maker that you use please,all the other ones I see online suck and I can't find the one that you and Sanper58 use,I wanna start making gifs too,so if you could help me out that would be great thank you ;) OOhh I keep forgetting to ask you if stone cold steve austin is still wrestling,because I haven't watched any wrestling in a long ass time. :)

What the hell is going on today lol,can I get to upload at least one pic damn!! ;D ;D

This is a good thing though 2 newbies have put in some good uploads on their very first posting keep it up  guys,I hope everyone else follows suit and start pitching in,it makes CC a much better place thank you guys.