New girl Irma Split #1

Irma a gardé toutes ses affaires dans sa valise. Seulement ses manteaux sont dans la penderie

Peut-être qu'elle est dans l'appart pour très peu de temps ou alors elle va changer de chambre bientôt.

Irma has kept all her stuff in the suitcase

Only her coats are in the wardrobe.

May be she is in the appartement for a very few time, or she already knows she will have to move to another room soon

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irma a gardé toutes ses affaires dans sa valise. Seulement ses manteaux sont dans la penderie

Peut-être qu'elle est dans l'appart pour très peu de temps ou alors elle va changer de chambre bientôt.

Irma has kept all her stuff in the suitcase

Only her coats are in the wardrobe.

May be she is in the appartement for a very few time, or she already knows she will have to move to another room soon

hope it is to another room-she really has the potential to make this apt popular again with the right roommates

Masturbating right now but not facing the front cam.. shame as i hope  she changes view.

Edit: Do i think she faced  away from the cam intentionally  ..yes..she knows where it  is and if she wanted us to see she would have let us... disappointment  again.. was a short session too.. Goodnight folks of CC ...One day i will get away from this site and save my money.

Quite understandable, bookmaster. She is hot!

Her body drives me crazy. I originally figured it was just the result of great genetics. But, today I watched her do an extremely strenuous workout for over an hour in her room. I could definitely see where those incredible legs came from (same with the flat stomach and abs).

I don't know very many women who could have come close to completing the workout that Irma did. Not to mention that it also was incredibly sexy to watch.  ;)

I am absolutely in lust with this girl (Irma).  ;)

I nominate you for President of the Official Camcaps Irma Fanclub. We always try to have a leader when some beautiful women show up, you know.

Rita- EuroMike.

Nora- NoraLover, of course.

Alma - That could be in contention. These Alma dudes hang on to their love forever, and couldn't agree on who should be El Presidente. Hot-blooded Latins, I suppose.

Diana - That's a default to little Squirrel, I suppose.

Maya - That's just plain universal acclaim. Everybody loves Maya. No need for a Prime Minister or President here.

Kami & Kristi- Forget it. Their fans couldn't hold an election for a leader. They were always too busy holding an erection.

Leora - He's well known to veterans. I can smell the cologne from here. At least he's a woodland creature... :lmao:

Is the post of Nelly fan club President vacant? ... or Ilona although I may have blown that one by complaining a couple of times that I'm not seeing more of her.

If neither of those posts are open, what about Vice President of Pictures for Leora?