Carla & Mario Pictures - Split #1 Part#4

Yea sorry, I did not make myself clear, I meant that RLC can control content if uploaded to 3rd party sites.

And that statement is about as clear as mud also!

Hope you get the jist of what I am trying to say.

I had a pretty good idea at what you were trying to say.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea sorry, I did not make myself clear, I meant that RLC can control content if uploaded to 3rd party sites.

And that statement is about as clear as mud also!

Hope you get the jist of what I am trying to say.

cualquier empresa que demuestre violacion en derechos de copiright puede llamar a la empresa que aloja esos archivos y casi siempre los borran sin preguntar mucho , no les interesa lo contrario

cualquier empresa que demuestre violacion en derechos de copiright puede llamar a la empresa que aloja esos archivos y casi siempre los borran sin preguntar mucho , no les interesa lo contrario

Yes that is very true.

Sí que es muy cierto

excusez moi , mais quelqu un peut il traduire en Français

Je ne comprend pas l anglais

Bonne soirée

Apologies, thought you were Spanish. Me being stupid.

It is very true what you say.

Désolé, vous croyais espagnol. Me être stupide. Il est très vrai ce que vous dites.

Does anyone remember if Taya & Yarik's apartment got tossed into "Maintenance" mod before they officially left?

Just curious; they might be doing this when there is an incidence that they think should be investigated, and then they remove the apartment from the listings when they have made their decision, or return it to normal mode if all is still OK.

I'd hate to see a guy off himself over a woman unless he's defending her in a dangerous situation.

Does anyone remember if Taya & Yarik's apartment got tossed into "Maintenance" mod before they officially left?

Just curious; they might be doing this when there is an incidence that they think should be investigated, and then they remove the apartment from the listings when they have made their decision, or return it to normal mode if all is still OK.

I'd hate to see a guy off himself over a woman unless he's defending her in a dangerous situation.

I don't think that apartment went on Maintenance. After RLC received so many complaints they just pulled the plug on him.  If they did do a Maintenance thing I never seen it.

I see the appt is back on Mario is on the couch , all else looks the same as before other than i don't see Carla .

No doesn't look the same lots missing from shelves in lounge and table a real mess, looks a bit bare in kitchen.

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎24 at 6:52 PM, euromike69 said:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao:

Damn with no Carla around,this is what poor Mario is reduced to :haha: :haha:

He had a drop in his ranking. Gone from Stud to Peter Pumper.

Laughing.gif