New Girl is Ilona Split #2

maybe Irma is eh a submissive type and enjoys doing it.

maybe, they text each other because I just seen Irma

get out of bed to fix a meal for Ilona at 2am their time

Ilona took pics of the meal, continued to text and eat

Irma, made her tea, cleaned up, and back upstairs

can't have negative feelings for her if Irma doesn't mind doing it.

It's annoying to watch Irma wait on Ilona hand and foot while Ilona does absolutely nothing. Irma not only cooks for her and keeps her cup of tea full, but she also cleans up after her and washes all the dishes. Either Ilona is a Russian princess and Irma is her submissive servant or Irma just likes to mother people that are too lazy to do anything themselves.

Earlier today Ilona came in to the kitchen while Irma was cooking and grabbed a snack from the cupboard and left without offering to help. Then later, Irma went through that same cupboard and threw out a ton of spoiled food including some that rodents had gotten into. The look on Irma's face as she cleaned up the droppings was horrendous, but nobody else seems to care and they just keep eating. I hope Ilona enjoyed her snack.

IlonaSnacks-IrmaCleans.jpg

Yeah, seriously, I really like Irma, but don't be a doormat for the others. She is a little like I am. Always wants to take charge, doesn't like delegating things and thinks people won't appreciate her unless she does a lot for them. Take it from me, Irma, Ilona is not worth it. If you start fooling around with Anna don't stop right away if Ilona comes by, let her see it a bit. Maybe you'll get her jealous and she will let you do things with her also. If not, just take Anna to her room and do what you and she want!

I can not believe that Imra got out of bed to fix that OCD, childish, lazy girl something to eat after she texts her she was hungry Jeeeesssss!!!!!!! It would be one thing if Ilona ever did just one thing for Irma or Anna. very disappointed in Ilona, she needs to have behind whooped but good !!!! Just a little respect goes a long ways !!!!

I can not believe that Ira got out of bed to fix that OCD childish lazy girl something to eat after she yextes ger she was hungry Jeeeesssss!!!!!!! It would be one thing if ever did just one thing for Irma or Anna. very disappointed in Ilona, she needs to have ass whooped but good !!!!

you people with what you post are simply out there

i will bet anything that ilona wont bring her plate to the kitchen so that someone else will.if she gets up and brings it,its a miracle and im also waiting to see her cook a meal for everyone,

Ilona has made many meals for Irma. She makes a lot of soup.

It is true that Irma is too helping, but remember that Anna also are at fault.

After they came home, Irma had too clean up the kitchen after both of them. And she took Annas bananapeal downstairs, and came up with a cup of tea (and a cookie it looked like), when she came up again.

There has been 4 bath times with Irma and Ilona. Ilona washed the bathtub the first two times, and Irma the last two. But yes, Ilona do way to little these days, but she's not hiding in the laundrey room any longer.

I have seen all of them make something to eat

for all

So Ilona likes her puter/phone

I guess the bad stuff being said here

about her is way over my head

sure she has her ways

from our viewpoint

but good grief

don't some think it's over the top

:idk:    :no:

I have seen all of them make something to eat

for all

So Ilona likes her puter/phone

I guess the bad stuff being said here

about her is way over my head

sure she has her ways

from our viewpoint

but good grief

don't some think it's over the top

:idk:    :no:

That's what I think, too. My goodness, just because she is not selfless do not mean that she is a bad person.  ??? ... Funny is that all the complaining people here are sitting on there computer when they writing this comments of Ilona. It is like throw a stone in the glass house. :)