New Girl is Ilona Split #2

She's putting on makeup now. In the the nude. She's been putting some of her clothes on the bed and some back in the closet so if she's going somewhere it seems to be temporary, but time will tell. I do agree that itt will be interesting to see what happens with Irma and Anna with her gone for a while.

She's putting on makeup now. In the the nude. She's been putting some of her clothes on the bed and some back in the closet so if she's going somewhere it seems to be temporary, but time will tell. I do agree that itt will be interesting to see what happens with Irma and Anna with her gone for a while.

I can agree all your words. It will be interesting, but most likely there will be no major changes between Irma and Anna. No one can know yet. At least we will see if Ilona was a brake between them, I don't think she was.

Looks permanent to me. She didn't leave much behind at all.

Looks permanent to me. She didn't leave much behind at all.

Now that she is about to leave the apartment her room does look very empty. Still some stuff left in closet (from what can be seen through the open door) and at the mirror but yeah, it looks more permanent now. Strange that there are no goodbye's from the other two. Do they even know she's leaving?  :idk:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Adios, que folle mucho, le dejen el culo como la bandera de Japon y no vuelva a este apartamento esta adicta al portatil-movil.Ya no se esconde en esa habitacion sin camaras porque le llamaron la atencion. ADIOS Y NO VUELVAS.

You can be sure, she will be back. She left some clothes to the closet which can be seen, but also a lot of clothes to the hanger closet, and lot of stuff to the dresser, even though her suitcase was not full. There in her room is also her Christmas trousers, a note booklet, nail clippers, etc.

She kissed Anna before she left, but I think not Irma.

I believe that Ilona is possessive of Irma's attentions. She both loves Irma's attentions and fears her touching her pussy. She is a scaredy cat about that. Now when Irma wants to play with Anna, Ilona gets possessive of Irma and interrupts it. That is what I think is happening. So, although I missed it if all 3 were doing massages that might relieve some of the attention.

Perhaps the cure would be for Anna to assert herself with Irma and f... to Ilona. The problem is Anna is not so aggressive. I almost wonder also if Irma, though frustrated, is the type of girl who likes giving and not receiving, like Nina and Kira (I always mix up who is who). So then she has control over both girls. It's just speculation, I really don't know.

She luvs Irma's tits and Irma knows

for whatever reason, she wants Irma's attention

Irma and Anna will horse around a little

but Irma never touches Anna

the way she touches Ilona

a good example is when Irma is rubbing on both their breasts gif

Anna never has approached Irma like she used to

maybe they talk about stuff

but to me, the difference was like water and sand

hey, night and day gets over used, lol

True, Anna would not assert herself on Irma like Ilona

not her nature. Anna makes space for the two or leaves after a bit of time

and I do believe Irma is a submissive type

or very cunning, lol.

my fantasy is gone.

there will be no Anna & Irma.

not even in play.

damn shame because Anna is so freaking sensual.

I know Ilona is playful

Irma, a brickhouse and maybe interested in belly dancing

but Anna is the reason I look at this apt. as much as I do.

damn covers, lol.

lol, can't believe, I wrote so much about this apt.

and I know some of it is "for show"

damn