New Girl is Ilona Split #2

Seems like Ilona maybe have to take a short trip ore something.

Went through her papers and money, and have started to packing. But not for leaving for good I think.

I hope that she will not move out so fast, because i think she is a real asset to the apartment. ... I realize that some here may see her as selfish. But i think she is a source of positive energy and spread a lot of fun. If this would not be the case, the girls would not have so much fun together.

I assume that the anger about her is mainly based on a disagreement of her laptop usage which is based on the false assumption that in the apartment always something must be going on. I think we all should consider that in this apartment, the curent cast is equaly fun to watch as K&K. And that is certainly not in spite of Ilona but certainly also because of her.

That's what I think, too. My goodness, just because she is not selfless do not mean that she is a bad person.  ??? ... Funny is that all the complaining people here are sitting on there computer when they writing this comments of Ilona. It is like throw a stone in the glass house. :)

I don't mind if she doesn't wash the dishes often enough.

What is really pissing me off is her refusal to allow Irma and Anna time together in peace.

She constantly places herself in their way. She has just done it again in Irma's room.

Very obvious given that she will normally spend quite some time in the bath. Tonight she saw them

go to Irma's room and she was in and out of the shower in about two minutes flat. Then she lay on

the bed and demanded a massage. She knew full well that this would break up the atmosphere the other two

had going.

Anna just sank in the bed as if very dissappointed.

This girl is way worse than Nora ever was. I know there is not supposed to be a boss in this apartment, but

Ilona is acting like one.

>:( 

I hope that she will not move out so fast, because i think she is a real asset to the apartment. ... I realize that some here may see her as selfish. But i think she is a source of positive energy and spread a lot of fun. If this would not be the case, the girls would not have so much fun together.

I assume that the anger about her is mainly based on a disagreement of her laptop usage which is based on the false assumption that in the apartment always something must be going on. I think we all should consider that in this apartment, the curent cast is equaly fun to watch as K&K. And that is certainly not in spite of Ilona but certainly also because of her.

I don't disagree with you often MrBox, but I think Ilona is not 'just having fun' when she does what she does.

She has to be Top Dog and have control over the other two. If you follow what she does, you will see a

classic pattern of pecking order behaviour. If there is no threat to her, she does nothing. The minute

the other two start to get close, she acts.

The big difference in these girls is that Irma and Anna are far more genuine and even possibly more naive

than Ilona. To my mind, almost everything Ilona does is fake and calculated.

I don't disagree with you often MrBox, but I think Ilona is not 'just having fun' when she does what she does.

She has to be Top Dog and have control over the other two. If you follow what she does, you will see a

classic pattern of pecking order behaviour. If there is no threat to her, she does nothing. The minute

the other two start to get close, she acts.

The big difference in these girls is that Irma and Anna are far more genuine and even possibly more naive

than Ilona. To my mind, almost everything Ilona does is fake and calculated.

Because she packed her suitcases, we will probably see whether her absence has a positive effect or not. ... So far I have rather seen them as a group and therfore concluded that everything is going well. If she will not move out for good, what I still hope, i will pay attation to see if i can agree with you or not. :)

I can understand some frustration with Ilona

but she is the playful one or the spark plug

from where all these horsing around pics come from, lol

it would be interesting to see this apt. when she leaves

I believe that Ilona is possessive of Irma's attentions. She both loves Irma's attentions and fears her touching her pussy. She is a scaredy cat about that. Now when Irma wants to play with Anna, Ilona gets possessive of Irma and interrupts it. That is what I think is happening. So, although I missed it if all 3 were doing massages that might relieve some of the attention.

Perhaps the cure would be for Anna to assert herself with Irma and f... to Ilona. The problem is Anna is not so aggressive. I almost wonder also if Irma, though frustrated, is the type of girl who likes giving and not receiving, like Nina and Kira (I always mix up who is who). So then she has control over both girls. It's just speculation, I really don't know.