Voronezh - Split 10

mr1010

I don't know if this is the end for Christy. She is clearly upset, was venting with Ivo, but we don't know what is happening. I suspect we will know soon. I asked VV for clarification as to whether Akira was staying with Natasha and what was happening with Christy. Nothing yet.

I am assuming that VV wants to get rid of Christy. With the obvious move in of Akira into her room just is to make pressure on her. I am really not sure if the story of Natasha &Akira will go on....they do not even look to each other.

We have to wait for the rest of the night...

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, Julia and Gavin talking and laughing a bit. Akira is fitting in better, bonding in Voro. Still think Natasha is like a child to Akira (except sexually!), feels a little creepy. But good to see them getting along better in Voro. And Gavin finally letting loose, enjoying himself. You know who gets him out of his funk the best, Natasha! Natasha is like a younger sister either to Gavin or Julia. I don't know that she is but they treat her like one.

They are like little kids now, throwing a pillow around and laughing hysterically. Good! Great bonding exercise.

they do get playful every time someone new in the apartment  for a couple of days then they start ignore each other and spend their time in theier bed rooms , they were like that with christy in the beginning and every time some one visit from tver

You're right, sat11. Let's hope  they can get along like this through time. Julia is so cute. She isn't good at sports (but is very good at sex!), so she moves her line up. Akira and Gavin are very  athletic.