Voronezh - Split 10

mr1010

She was packing her stuff in Tver, now she's packing her stuff in Voro.

Christy has reached the end of the road, I guess.

Today is one of the darkest days in our vv history!

No, I still that day belongs to when Lilu left. It was after she left that everything changed in VV.

As for the fact that nobody said anything to Christy when she left Voro, honestly how can you not blame them. Think about all the times they had parties there and Christy refused to interact with anybody while everybody else was having fun. We've all even said on this forum how Christy was just acting like an anti-social brat that just mad she wasn't getting all the attention. Look at all the fun they're having in Voro now. If Christy was there she would probably just be in her room. Now all of a sudden she's leaving and you think people should just be nice to her? If I was any of them I wouldn't say shit to her either.

I personally don't know how I feel about her leaving, IF she is in fact leaving. While I admit she did provide quality viewing entertainment, I'm not quite as much of a fan of hers as the rest of you guys are. I don't really understand the following behind her; the only major thing about her was the fact that she was involved in probably one of, if not the most scandalous behavior that took place in VV, but outside of that she was not all that engaging, at least not during the parties. Maybe she would have been more social if Ivo's friend came back, but who can say for sure? At the end of the day, I'd say she definitely left her mark but I'm not sure if I'll miss her when she's gone.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miscvoyeur, I think I am in the middle on Christy. I agree with all of what you say about her. She has left a graveyard of bodies behind her. She has been a killjoy at Voro or Tver for a long time. And if she doesn't get her way she takes her ball and goes home. Yet with all that said she still fascinates us. I am trying to put my finger on it. I think maybe it is because she wears her emotions on her sleeve, is a raw emotional person. Maybe we all want to be a little like that but we are constrained by, oh I don't know, social constraints! We wish we could express ourselves more openly, really feel life affect us, instead of being restricted in our lives in what we can show or enjoy in life. So when she cries,we feel for her, we cry inside a little. When she is excited and happy, we are feeling really good! This is how I think of her. After all, this is all a fantasy and a big drama, and she is the drama queen. If you watch a play and you meet and feel like the drama queen or king I guess, when she is disconsolate we feel disconsolate! One other thing I think and this is important. A lot of us are older males, and at least for myself, I am very protective towards young females (like my daughter) and when they are obviously suffering I want to go hug them, tell them it will be alright. She may be a prima donna, but she is our prima donna!

Miscvoyeur, I think I am in the middle on Christy. I agree with all of what you say about her. She has left a graveyard of bodies behind her. She has been a killjoy at Voro or Tver for a long time. And if she doesn't get her way she takes her ball and goes home. Yet with all that said she still fascinates us. I am trying to put my finger on it. I think maybe it is because she wears her emotions on her sleeve, is a raw emotional person. Maybe we all want to be a little like that but we are constrained by, oh I don't know, social constraints! We wish we could express ourselves more openly, really feel life affect us, instead of being restricted in our lives in what we can show or enjoy in life. So when she cries,we feel for her, we cry inside a little. When she is excited and happy, we are feeling really good! This is how I think of her. After all, this is all a fantasy and a big drama, and she is the drama queen. If you watch a play and you meet and feel like the drama queen or king I guess, when she is disconsolate we feel disconsolate! One other thing I think and this is important. A lot of us are older males, and at least for myself, I am very protective towards young females (like my daughter) and when they are obviously suffering I want to go hug them, tell them it will be alright. She may be a prima donna, but she is our prima donna!

Well said, my friend :)

No, I still that day belongs to when Lilu left. It was after she left that everything changed in VV.

As for the fact that nobody said anything to Christy when she left Voro, honestly how can you not blame them. Think about all the times they had parties there and Christy refused to interact with anybody while everybody else was having fun. We've all even said on this forum how Christy was just acting like an anti-social brat that just mad she wasn't getting all the attention. Look at all the fun they're having in Voro now. If Christy was there she would probably just be in her room. Now all of a sudden she's leaving and you think people should just be nice to her? If I was any of them I wouldn't say shit to her either.

I personally don't know how I feel about her leaving, IF she is in fact leaving. While I admit she did provide quality viewing entertainment, I'm not quite as much of a fan of hers as the rest of you guys are. I don't really understand the following behind her; the only major thing about her was the fact that she was involved in probably one of, if not the most scandalous behavior that took place in VV, but outside of that she was not all that engaging, at least not during the parties. Maybe she would have been more social if Ivo's friend came back, but who can say for sure? At the end of the day, I'd say she definitely left her mark but I'm not sure if I'll miss her when she's gone.

Maybe the darkest day in the history of VV was the day of Lilu´s arrival. She had joined the villa with two existing couples. Then on Roma´s birthday the xcitement began and this excitement has driven the numbers of viewers up. Out of the confusion on viewers´side, VV learned how to grow the numbers.

And this is now where we are suffering from one day to the other or our voyeur dedication is looking for and forcing us...

For good understanding, Lilu was absolute exciting person and her fuck with Roma became history... in my eyes for sure.

You think they'll fuck, Akira and Natasha? My hunch is no. They are lying in bed talking. It was so funny a little while ago. Gavin went out to check for I think his phone, looked in at Natasha, came back and made a motion to Julia that basically said, blah, blah, blah. Like natasha  was just blabbing away. Julia laughed. I swear she is like their little sister. Julia and Gavin are close again. They didn't fuck, but more importantly they made up.

For good understanding, Lilu was absolute exciting person and her fuck with Roma became history... in my eyes for sure.

Yes. The Lilu and Roma night is arguably the best sex VV has ever seen. The only others that maybe compare are Christy/Messa behind Nastya back and Christy and Ivo's friend in Tver. But the Lilu/Roma sex is legedary for sure.

And it doesn't look like Akira/Natasha will have sex tonight. I'm actually quite surprised.

Twitter: "Christy is got a heath issue. Hopefully she will ok pretty soon and we will see her smile and sexy butt."

They don't say anything about she leaves. Maybe the Lord has heard my prayers :)

But of course, I hope it's nothing serious.

edit: I remember the day, before she left. She vomits again in the shower more than once and she holds her belly. Maybe it has something to do with that.

Funny, unsy. And very unusual that they tell us about a health problem with someone who stays at VV. VV does like her (previous communication from VV  to a cc member), and they know we are interested in her fate, so they tell us. How f...ing unusual is it that we have a site here that responds almost by minute to our concerns! Even to tell us she will soon be back to her sexy self!