Ohhh My God. They're masturbating!!!!!! ~ January 01,2016. to March 31,2016.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentlemen, I have come to a conclusion, after watching Danaya for one entire month, She is one of most sensual, alluring, woman that has ever been involved with RLC. She was blessed with a very beautiful dark black hair long and straight, wonderful featured face, natural high cheek bones, incredible deep dark mysterious eyes, well shaped nose, luscious puffy lips, incredible smile, very nice neck and shoulders. She is tall, long smooth legs that men dream of, perfect pear shaped figure from the rear, great tight rear end with just enough curve to make a man dizzy when she walks away, Thin yet strong back, that is needed to hold up those glorious globes of love. Profile of pin up girl that would make anyone in the military fight like marines at iwa jima. She is as I have stated many times, the model of the Greek GODDESS APHRODITE......one flaw as I see it, only one flaw, and for me I could not marry and spend the rest of life with her. She has been given the iceberg that sank the titanic.  simply put there is no FIRE down below the waist, not even a spark.  :'(  :'( :'( :'( :'( :idk: :idk: :idk: My opinion as I see it today !!!!!