Guest?

Guest ayzi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

esas camaras tenian nightshot que yo recuerde , no entiendo nada

I just saw that. Why is the night vision being blocked? did they figure out a way to completely block it? Usually, they use candles if they want to screw up the night vision and degrade the picture quality. But this was a complete blackout. You could only see the vague outlines of her showering. I hope RLC does something to prevent this kind of thing. It's not right when people are paying for this service.

I just saw that. Why is the night vision being blocked? did they figure out a way to completely block it? Usually, they use candles if they want to screw up the night vision and degrade the picture quality. But this was a complete blackout. You could only see the vague outlines of her showering. I hope RLC does something to prevent this kind of thing. It's not right when people are paying for this service.

en camara 8 de adriana , tambien paso una vez lo mismo , con su amiga , las camaras no tienen leds de infrarrojos , si tienen filtro IR pero a 0 lux no funcionan.

It's not difficult to guess what happened to her. There has been seen three clearly distinguishable periods.

(1) In the beginning, she took a couple of showers and a baths with lights on. She also changed her bra in the bedroom. After that she googled "Masha and Sasha," and found her shower pictures and videos. She knows that what has once ended up to the Internet will always stay there.

(2) She began to take showers and baths in candlelight and began to change her clothes in bedroom toilet or in low light in the bathroom. She found that picture quality in candle light was still too good.

(3) In the past few days, she no longer bathed, but taken only showers in total darkness. She also changed her clothes completely dark bathroom or in bedroom toilet.

I understand her behavior completely, because not everyone wants their naked photos to the Internet. Same has seen many times in the past even regarding to certain RLC permanent residents.

what service? and how are you paying their house guests for providing it?