Guest?

Guest ayzi

Why does the Asian guest seem to be doing the vast majority of the cooking and cleaning. Is it a Russian custom?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does the Asian guest seem to be doing the vast majority of the cooking and cleaning. Is it a Russian custom?

je trouve cela normal et parfait!!! :D :D :D

cotisons nous pour que la petite asiatique puisse s'acheter un autre pantalon!!!!! :D :D

I find it normal and perfect !!!  :D :D :D

pay into us so that the little Asian can buy another pants !!!!! :D :D

comme d'habitude, les nouveaux préfères demander plutôt que de lire le passé de cet appartement sur cc!!! il n'est pourtant pas difficile de lire les anciens post!!! cet appartement est en Italie, nous connaissons la ville, les endroits que ces filles visites, etc....je ne reproche rien aux nouveaux, simplement cc est un forum, ou vous trouverez en 5 minutes, ce genre d'informations basiques......

as usual, prefer new request rather than reading the past of this apartment in CC !!! yet it is not difficult to read old post !!! this apartment is in Italy, we know the city, the places these girls tours, etc .... I do not blame the new, just cc is a forum where you will find in 5 minutes, this kind of basic information. ..... :idk:

Sasha lost a battle for the blanket with one of the girl guests. :) It was a really long fight and not allways fair. ;)

oui, un moment drole, cette guest est folle!!! :D :D :D mais elle a réussi à emporter la couverture!!! un petit coup de queue supplémentaire pour masha actuellement, et puis dodo.... :D :D

as usual, prefer new request rather than reading the past of this apartment in CC !!! yet it is not difficult to read old post !!! this apartment is in Italy, we know the city, the places these girls tours, etc .... I do not blame the new, just cc is a forum where you will find in 5 minutes, this kind of basic information. ..... :idk:

It was possible about 3 years ago, but are you serious it is still? I have a great difficulties to find time to read even every new posts in II&A apt  ::)