Guest?

Guest ayzi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was hard to watch last night. After her shower she came out and sat in the couch in just her panties while towel drying her hair. She then laid in the bed. He finished eating, cleaned his dishes, came to bed and promptly started listening to something on the laptop.

He did that for about 15 minutes then finished and laid down on the bed not fully covered. She then kept rubbing her legs against his I assume to see if she could get a reaction out of him. I have never seen this couple fuck while here so I was not surprised, but I did think she was doing all she could to get laid. Just my observations. She is quite attractive, then again I have an addiction to women of Asian decent.

It was difficult to record a video, these evntes were for a long time about an hour and a half with a lot of 'dead' moments without extraordinary action except once the man stroked her hair and she pushed his hand and the short time that they lay face to face

The special was that it was the first time I saw her topless for such a long time and in full light with color

(sorry about my English and google not make it easier)