Guest?

Guest ayzi

Is it just me or is that guy with the dreadlocks the single most repulsive individual ever to inhabit one of these apartments?

Where did they pick him up? How would you like to wake up and see that next to you? Not my intention to be mean...but come on!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or is that guy with the dreadlocks the single most repulsive individual ever to inhabit one of these apartments?

Where did they pick him up? How would you like to wake up and see that next to you? Not my intention to be mean...but come on!

thats not being mean, thats being honest.  if i was in that apartment and that guy fell asleep, when he woke up the next morning he would be bald headed!

thats not being mean, thats being honest.  if i was in that apartment and that guy fell asleep, when he woke up the next morning he would be bald headed!

Cutting off someone's dreads while they were asleep is grounds for assault. Just saying.

Yes. I've seen the cute dreadlocks girl in the tub and she is definitely female. I find her very cute for some reason.  ;)

she does have a certain quality about her, minus her hairdo.  dreads are not my thing at all.  now if we could just get masha to forget to take her toy out of the bathroom and let the dreadlocks girl go in there and see it, now that would be something wonderful to see!

she does have a certain quality about her, minus her hairdo.  dreads are not my thing at all.  now if we could just get masha to forget to take her toy out of the bathroom and let the dreadlocks girl go in there and see it, now that would be something wonderful to see!

She is very pretty. I am also not a fan of dreadlocks either, particularly out of control ones.

I would definitely want to watch her instead of Masha, though of course she should get another hairdo (but so should Masha!).

I would definitely want to watch her instead of Masha, though of course she should get another hairdo (but so should Masha!).

I don't know.  I think I'd stick with Masha.  It's been a while since we've seen someone so sexually uninhibited as Masha.  Girl would be a non'stop sexual machine if given the opportunity.  Moreover, she could care less abut the cams.  Definitely my kind of girl....