The Big day

These two argue too much AND I think there's too much immaturity.

I'm on the fence if these two don't need to spend more time together before taking the plunge.

On a related matter, judging by the clothes its confirmed who wears the pants in this (disfunctional?) family.

I agree with your two first lines completely but if you have actually been watching these two, you would definitely know that Kira (long haired girl), even though

wearing pants for the wedding, is NOT the one who wears the pants, so to say, in the relationship. Nina (the short haired girl)

is the one who makes the rules and lays down the law. Haven't you seen Kira constantly bending over backwards cleaning the house

making Nina dinner (before she even eats herself), making her tea, doing the housework etc. Nina is high strung, drama queen, gets

whatever she wants ALWAYS and, sadly, poor Kira just sits back and takes it (although she does fight back occasionally). So for you to say that Kira wears the pants in the relationship (the ruler of the relationship), is completely wrong in my opinion. By the way, I guarantee that Kira was FORCED to wear

the pants, shirt, tie and suspenders because Nina wanted to be the center of attraction as usual. Someone should have told Kira that they

BOTH could have worn dresses!  If Nina keeps treating Kira like crap, one of these days I pray that she leaves Nina. I hate to say that, but

I hate to see a good person stomped on all of the time. I just wish Kira would threaten to leave and maybe then Nina would shape up...but I doubt it. I guess I would like to see it work out between these two, but it seems like a very one sided relationship... all take and no give from Nina and all give and no take from Kira. I sense disaster looming... :( 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with your two first lines completely but if you have actually been watching these two, you would definitely know that Kira (long haired girl), even though

wearing pants for the wedding, is NOT the one who wears the pants, so to say, in the relationship. Nina (the short haired girl)

is the one who makes the rules and lays down the law. Haven't you seen Kira constantly bending over backwards cleaning the house

making Nina dinner (before she even eats herself), making her tea, doing the housework etc. Nina is high strung, drama queen, gets

whatever she wants ALWAYS and, sadly, poor Kira just sits back and takes it (although she does fight back occasionally). So for you to say that Kira wears the pants in the relationship (the ruler of the relationship), is completely wrong in my opinion. By the way, I guarantee that Kira was FORCED to wear

the pants, shirt, tie and suspenders because Nina wanted to be the center of attraction as usual. Someone should have told Kira that they

BOTH could have worn dresses!  If Nina keeps treating Kira like crap, one of these days I pray that she leaves Nina. I hate to say that, but

I hate to see a good person stomped on all of the time. I just wish Kira would threaten to leave and maybe then Nina would shape up...but I doubt it. I guess I would like to see it work out between these two, but it seems like a very one sided relationship... all take and no give from Nina and all give and no take from Kira. I sense disaster looming... :(

Now that they are married.  How long before a Divorce.

alors là!! cela demande beaucoup de réflexion et d'observation!!! effectivement, dans le quotidien, nina a l'air d'avoir le dessus, mais dans le sexe c'est kira qui mène la danse!! c'est un couple lesbien assez marrant, car celle qui joue l'homme dans la vie de tous les jours, se transforme en soumise sexuel dans les rapports de sexe!!! c'est certainement pourquoi il y a des prises de têtes entre elles!! nina est l'homme, mais c'est également la soumise sexuel quand elle font l'amour!! il suffit de les voir une fois dans le sexe, pour comprendre que nina n'est qu'une poupée de chiffon, entre les mains de kira!!!

then!! it requires a lot of reflection and observation !!! actually, in daily life, nina seems to have the upper hand, but sex is kira leading dance !! it's a pretty funny lesbian couple because the man who plays in the life of every day, turns into sexual submitted within gender relations !!! this is certainly why there heads catch them !! nina is the man, but it is also the subject sexual when she made love !! just see them once in sex, to understand that Nina is only a rag doll in the hands of kira !!! :scratchchin: :D :D

I have watched them have sex and Kira definitely works hard at pleasing Nina, I am sure not to piss her off that's for sure. In my opinion Nina does not put the same effort into pleasing Kira. I still stick with my original opinion of Nina is 100% the one that controls the relationship all of the time. Kira is just a pawn in Ninas world and barely gets any say as to what should happen from what I can see. And just to clarify once again, Nina is the short haired (now red haired) girl and Kira is the long hair skinny tall one. Just to make sure we have that right. Anyhow, I do respect other peoples opinions even though we may disagree. Cheers. :)

It's nice to see a thoughtful thread on CC regarding these two women.

Of course, it's nice to see a thoughtful thread on CC!

They're both talented in their own way, they both seem to work through their many emotional problems, they're not actually married (they live in Russia --I think! --, not San Francisco) but I like them and we'll see how the relationship progresses.

Maybe I'm wrong about them but I think they were both just lonely isolated women and found comfort with one another.

It's nice to see a thoughtful thread on CC regarding these two women.

Of course, it's nice to see a thoughtful thread on CC!

They're both talented in their own way, they both seem to work through their many emotional problems, they're not actually married (they live in Russia --I think! --, not San Francisco) but I like them and we'll see how the relationship progresses.

Maybe I'm wrong about them but I think they were both just lonely isolated women and found comfort with one another.

I also love it that people care about Kira and Nina. Calling them two isolated women who found comfort with one another and that's their only reason to be together , is insane. Listen, even though I don't believe they may belong together as perfect mates, I do acknowledge that they love each other deeply. Nina may take Kira seriously for granted like she's always going to be around for her no matter what she does to her and I hate that. But these two have found each other and WANT to be in a dedicated relationship I can see that. Nina is just not nice to Kira most of the time and Kira spends her life bowing down at Ninas feet. I don't know the present laws in Russia for same sex marriage, but I do understand that there are some serious issues letting people be whom they want to be in that country. If they took the time, while having wedding rings on, to get married - it probably means maybe the rules have changed after the first of the year that they can be bond in a relationship that the government acknowledges. I am unsure since I don't live there and just because I look it up on Google, doesn't make it so. Listen, I apologize for the rant on these two since it's just my opinion. I like these two a lot and watch them just to see how they are doing. I don't come on to watch for sex, although I do admit I do watch at times. I like their personal experiences so much better when playing games with friends or just being weird. :) The new two girls who Nina and Kira play games with lately, did you notice how close Kira gets to the one and how the one always looks at Kira? Interesting. Sorry about the rambling while drinking. Cheers :)

One thing I want to add, have you guys ever seen a movie called The Incredibly True Adventure of Two Girls in Love? Check it out.  It's really kind and sweet about two girls who fall in love.  This may help you understand them in their realm. Who knows but it's worth a try. :)

The following are snippets of what Nina said to Kira while in bed with her, about a week ago. I understood only parts of it, so there are dots… but I think it is correct.

Nina <gentle voice>: I love you

Kira <very low voice>: me too.

Nina:

You’re perfect, just perfect, don’t you understand?

You’re beautiful, you’re loving, you’re faithful.

And you are infinitely kind.

You are my greatest happiness…(in my life?). What I love, love very much.

You’re perfect.

I love you. I love you so much.

<Kira wiped her a few tears away>

I do respect other opinions (of course!).

But I’m firmly convinced that the impression of „lazy Nina, poor serving Kira“ is misleading.

It’s true that Kira does more homework, and her working days seems to be long and exhausting.

But to me, the looks and gentle touches they’re sharing, or when they laughing together, all this shows their love for each other. Often, the last words they say before they’re asleep are „Love you.“ „Love you too.“ I’m sure this comes from heart.

Therefore I was really happy when I saw the preparations for the marriage. Now, they did it and said YES to each other, certainly in front of their friends (hopefully of their families too, don’t know). They confirmed their relationship for all to see.

The rest is daily real life, where things can happen, like for all of us. I wish them they get it right

I dont know if you notice this but Nina always acts overwhelming loving towards Kira after she screws her over in some fashion. How many times have I seen this happen? Countless. So, as you , I do understand we all have different opinions of what is happening. Watch again and closer the next time Nina invites over people on a night when maybe Kira wanted to be alone with her and was forced to deal with company - and then Nina leaves with some tramp to go "somewhere" for a while and come back and then Nina does the "I love you so much ...kiss kiss" Give me a break... watch closer . It happens regularly by the way. Sad you don't acknowledge it.

You're right, they had hard times last summer and fall. More than once we thought they would break up. But to me, things have changed lately. They surely have discussed their former issues. Kira has a new job (I think). They still have guests, but Kira seems to be quite comfortable with them, instead of having the lonely look we saw before. I believe that people can change. Last night (or rather early morning), Nina cooked and made dinner they had together in bed. When I look closely, I see an (almost) equally relationship. They have different personalities, but often relationships work exactly because of this. But as always, we will see (for a long time I hope).

ca fait plaisir de voir une discussion sensée avec des analyses pertinentes. Ce fils de discussion est bien différent des autres, cela est certainement du à la qualité des occupantes de l'appartement.

et en plus je prends beaucoup de plaisir à regarder ces adorables petites.

Je trouve que depuis quelques jours elles ont beaucoup changé, nina est plus attentionnée, elles sont amoureuses...

je leur souhaite beaucoup de bonheur

-it's nice to see that these thread forum  has a good level of reflection with relevant analyses. It's completely different to the other thread.

certainly this is the behavior of the occupants.

I take great pleasure in watching these adorable Miss

I find that since a few days they changed a lot, nina is more emotional, they are in love.... 

I wish them all the best.