New girl Layla

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who is Layla sleeping with, Ilona or Irma? I thought it looked like Irma because there was a blonde and a brunette and Layla had dark hair. Plus, Anna is in her own bed. So that would mean Ilona is out. Jabbath, can you clarify this question?

So who is Layla sleeping with, Ilona or Irma? I thought it looked like Irma because there was a blonde and a brunette and Layla had dark hair. Plus, Anna is in her own bed. So that would mean Ilona is out. Jabbath, can you clarify this question?

I am not an insider but I guess I am pretty good by interpreting some signs.

First The way the two lie in the bed: Clothed, each with own blanket lying on the opposite edges. Not wishing good night to each other. I bet my ass that these are not close friends.

Second The room is two small for two. Only room to fit two would be Irmas room. So I think it will be temporary thing

Third We know that Ilona usually travels much because she is involved in some model thing.

Leads to the conclusion we will see Ilona leave soon and Layla is her replacement. Which is a pity because she seems to be pretty shy  :(

im sorry i answered the question but i didnt know is jabba was still on sorry.and i think layla might be irmas friend dont really know im just guessing or ilonas replacement.

Dont think she is a close friend of anyone. They all acted pretty reserved. That picture all 4 on the sofa: The three "old" sitting all together and Layla sitting pretty apart. As I said I try to read signs and I am usually quite good at it. I guess Layla will have a hard start to fit in

THE REAL QUESTION IS, STARTING TOMORROW HOW WILL LAYLA INTERACT WITH IRMA AND ANNA,WILL SHE BE PLAYFUL AND PULL ON IRMA'S TITTIES,OR WILL SHE BE IN THE ROOM ALL DAY,OR WILL SHE BE LIKE SARA AND BE GONE ALL THE TIME.

WHAT WILL WE BE BITCHIN ABOUT OR JUMPING FOR JOY ABOUT LAYLA COME TOMORROW...LET'S WAIT AND SEE,,,,,NOW IT'S BACK TO PLAYING "THE LAST OF US" ON PS4 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

THE REAL QUESTION IS, STARTING TOMORROW HOW WILL LAYLA INTERACT WITH IRMA AND ANNA,WILL SHE BE PLAYFUL AND PULL ON IRMA'S TITTIES,OR WILL SHE BE IN THE ROOM ALL DAY,OR WILL SHE BE LIKE SARA AND BE GONE ALL THE TIME.

WHAT WILL WE BE BITCHIN ABOUT OR JUMPING FOR JOY ABOUT LAYLA COME TOMORROW...LET'S WAIT AND SEE,,,,,NOW IT'S BACK TO PLAYING "THE LAST OF US" ON PS4 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

questions questions just let me know what your research comes up with.

I am not an insider but I guess I am pretty good by interpreting some signs.

First The way the two lie in the bed: Clothed, each with own blanket lying on the opposite edges. Not wishing good night to each other. I bet my ass that these are not close friends.

Second The room is two small for two. Only room to fit two would be Irmas room. So I think it will be temporary thing

Third We know that Ilona usually travels much because she is involved in some model thing.

Leads to the conclusion we will see Ilona leave soon and Layla is her replacement. Which is a pity because she seems to be pretty shy  :(

By the way Irma now sitting on the edge of the bed, I would say that it is sad and certainly because Ilona leaves the apartment very soon.