Annual Fan Club Census Poll. Your votes are needed! NOW!

Foamy T. Squirrel

Of the CURRENT female tenants, whose FAN CLUB are you a member? Vote for only your most beloved, because you have only one vote to give for your goddess.  

848 members have voted

1. 1. Of the CURRENT female tenants, whose FAN CLUB are you a member? Vote for only your most beloved, because you have only one vote to give for your goddess.

• Leora
    • Maya
    • Dasha
    • Nina
    • Kira
    • Zoya
    • Carla
    • Adriana
    • Carina
    • Sabrina
    • Suzan
    • Nelly
    • Masha
    • Katka
    • Lenka
    • Ilona
    • Irma
    • Anna
    • Layla

La mìnima distancia que existe entre Leora e Irma

Leora con todos los años que lleva aquì

Irma acaba de llegar guapisima, masturbandose etc

esa mìnima distancia que las separa

hace de Leora ganadora pase lo que pase

Leora guapa  8) :hugnkiss:

quede claro que Irma es un escandalo de mujer :yeahbaby:

The vote should be for girls that are of a permanent status nature and not temporary. The apartment with all girls they keep changing. Once Irma leaves she'll go from being popular to non-existent really quick.

You sir when the prize of the day. I agree. Temps are really no different than guest as a matter of fact some guest have been here longer than the girls in apartment 11.  :poke:  :nana:

• Like 1

Leora définitivement.

Elle est la plus jolie, la plus sexy et a une beauté naturelle.

Elle sait prendre soin d'elle et a toujours des tenues et lingeries sexy.

Elle sait faire le ménage, cuisiner et prendre soin de son homme, même si celui-ci est le plus nul des hommes de la planète.

Elle est pas farouche et sait faire profiter à ses fans, des moindres détails les plus croustillants (quand elle est nue, qu'elle fait sa gym, etc).

Bref, Leora est la femme parfaite et c'est la raison pour laquelle j'ai voté pour elle.

----------------------------------------

Leora definitively.

She is the prettiest, sexiest and she has a natural beauty.

She knows how to take care of her and she always wear sexy clothes and lingerie.

She knows how to clean, cook and take care of her man, even if he's the most miserable of men on the planet.

She is not shy and she knows how to enjoy his fans, with most juicy details (when she nude, she doing gym, etc).

In short, Leora is the perfect woman and that is why I voted for it.

Google Traduction

La mìnima distancia que existe entre Leora e Irma

Leora con todos los años que lleva aquì

Irma acaba de llegar guapisima, masturbandose etc

esa mìnima distancia que las separa

hace de Leora ganadora pase lo que pase

Leora guapa  8) :hugnkiss:

quede claro que Irma es un escandalo de mujer :yeahbaby:

Yea, what he said!! /\  /\

8)

That's a good point for sure but I couldn't take another 5 months of Leora, much less 5 years!  It's the same shit day after day, it never changes!

Sorry dfCcap, I'm going to have to modify a bit of your post so that the men in white coats don't arrive at your door!!

"It's the same beauty day after day. It never changes, and I hope it never will!"

No no, Honestly, no need to thank me!

:nana:

Sorry dfCcap, I'm going to have to modify a bit of your post so that the men in white coats don't arrive at your door!!

"It's the same beauty day after day. It never changes, and I hope it never will!"

No no, Honestly, no need to thank me!

:nana:

I appreciate you taking care of me upndown, I really do!  As for Leora, to each their own :)

Surprisingly Carina got a vote and not Sabrina.  I guess the Butch look is the in thing.  :yikes:

Now tell me, is there anything sexier than a girl with a square jaw?

I saw a dyke once that looked like she was carved out of piece of granite.  And I'm not kidding either. 

She was huge, not fat, but tall and boxy with squared shoulders, and a face that looked like Luca Brasi.

"Thank you Godfather."  "And may their child be a masculine daughter."  "And may she be big and burly, and able to crack walnuts under her armpits."  "I'm going to go now Godfather, because I know you are busy, and being a tactless fuck, I wouldn't want to upset the apple cart around here, on your daughters wedding."