Annual Fan Club Census Poll. Your votes are needed! NOW!

Foamy T. Squirrel

Of the CURRENT female tenants, whose FAN CLUB are you a member? Vote for only your most beloved, because you have only one vote to give for your goddess.  

848 members have voted

1. 1. Of the CURRENT female tenants, whose FAN CLUB are you a member? Vote for only your most beloved, because you have only one vote to give for your goddess.

• Leora
    • Maya
    • Dasha
    • Nina
    • Kira
    • Zoya
    • Carla
    • Adriana
    • Carina
    • Sabrina
    • Suzan
    • Nelly
    • Masha
    • Katka
    • Lenka
    • Ilona
    • Irma
    • Anna
    • Layla

Looks like Irma has taken the lead in the vote for most popular.

Leora is going to die if she ever stumbles on to this.  It's going to take all of what Pepe' and Foamy can do to even console the poor girl at this point.  But I'm sure they're up to the task.  8)

We need a big effort to squash Donald (Mikey) Trump's attempt to get Irma the squimer voted top. :curse:

Should definitely be either Nelly,Leora or Zoya. :yes: :yes:

Go, Irma! I'm sorry Leora, you have been around too long. Can't have you win every month, Leora, lol!

And if we did old people, Kami for looks (although Rita was good too), Kristy for most fun, sexy person  ever!

Go, Irma! I'm sorry Leora, you have been around too long. Can't have you win every month, Leora, lol!

And if we did old people, Kami for looks (although Rita was good too), Kristy for most fun, sexy person  ever!

Believe it or not I would have to say Kristy for looks over Kami in my opinion.  I don't know if any of you noticed how much Kami's hair was thinning in allot of her posted pictures or maybe it was just me.  Don't get me wrong, I've always loved Kami and thought she was a sweetheart, but I'm going to have to agree with Mikey that Rita was "DA BOMB"!!!

Just to clarify a few points that were mentioned in posts so far:

The girls are listed in the order that RLC lists them on its main page.

Irma is new, but has somehow received a lot of publicity on this forum in the last 48 hours (gee, I wonder how that happened?  :doh:), and that skews the results. Layla is new; she may very well develop her fan club as time continues. Same with some of the others.

Notice that this poll is for your primary Fan Club affiliations. It's not about who would make the best wife or one-night-stand. Afterall, I think quite a few of these women are very excellent ladies in their own right.

Regarding former RLC women: This poll would have gotten out of control if I had included them.

I would be willing to push for a topic/thread dedicated to the goddesses we miss; sort of a graveyard for grief, for those who have passed on beyond the earthly confines of RLC. If more members are interested in this, I'm sure it could be arranged. That would keep all the moaning and pissing and tears out of the other threads, and we could get together and sing "Happy Trails" at the CC Cemetery on each yearly anniversary of our dearly departed.

No way mr1010. Leora might have been around for a while, but she is still way, way better than Irma the squirmer.

And.. she'll still be mesmerizing us long after Irma is gone and forgotten!

.....Leora......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's taken euromike to promise something special if Irma wins and the anti-Leora vote to consolidate around 1 other candidate to even threaten Leora. If Leora loses there should be a Supreme Court investigation  - oh those hanging chads!

I am surprised that so many CC members prefer big sagging tits, but we all have different tastes and that´s good for the different girls. I prefer perky tits - I grow older every day but the tits I watch shall stay young.

I am surprised that so many CC members prefer big sagging tits, but we all have different tastes and that´s good for the different girls. I prefer perky tits - I grow older every day but the tits I watch shall stay young.

With this voting for Irma I can understand finally why the silicon industry is making such a big business. I don´t want to say that Irma is silicon based, but obviously there are a lot of guys ready to pay for the big tits.

Just a thought.

:wtf:

I think this pole is rigged there is no way the Goddess of all woodland creatures could be losing to the fake girl in apartment 11.

I suspect voter fraud people making fake accounts or even the dead voting.

I demand that the powers that be...King Foamy investigate.  :lmao: