Annual Fan Club Census Poll. Your votes are needed! NOW!

Foamy T. Squirrel

Of the CURRENT female tenants, whose FAN CLUB are you a member? Vote for only your most beloved, because you have only one vote to give for your goddess.  

848 members have voted

1. 1. Of the CURRENT female tenants, whose FAN CLUB are you a member? Vote for only your most beloved, because you have only one vote to give for your goddess.

• Leora
    • Maya
    • Dasha
    • Nina
    • Kira
    • Zoya
    • Carla
    • Adriana
    • Carina
    • Sabrina
    • Suzan
    • Nelly
    • Masha
    • Katka
    • Lenka
    • Ilona
    • Irma
    • Anna
    • Layla

I really considered Blue. Really. But then, I'd have to include all sorts of guests, and the list is horrendously long as it is.

I didn't include past women, either, since I didn't want the mention of the loss of Alina, Rita, Diana, Nora or Meerkat  to stir up sad memories in the minds of Old Dudes.

This procedure is highly questionable, as all girls in "Irma, Ilona..." apt are guests on the end. They are staying between 1 and 3 months.

So why not to include longterm guests or to exclude all the preliminaries from the all-girls-apartment?

Because of they are just named by RLC? They are only named to be able to write there permanently NEW. You know this better than me.

Just a thought for fairness reasons...

Personally, I am amazed by the amount of votes (795 as I type this) for this poll.  In the past, the CC membership has been quite apathetic to polls.

For example:

Masturbation:Who is the Best RLC Girl? put forth by kzsjzkdjs which had 86 votes despite the terrific pictures with it;

Who is Your Favorite Girl on RLC? put forth by AWS20 which had 56 votes.

I wonder why?

:)

We'll just run with what's there. To add to the poll now would be a gross injustice.

To overcome one injustice by another new one isvery common, in the history as well as nowadays.

But please keep an eye open for the next time, next poll....

THX

You don't really expect us to do things by the book around here do you?

In poll participation...It amazes me too, with the size of the membership and you can't even scratch up 100 votes. I could chalk it up to two things.

Laziness and they don't feel the poll is worth voting on.  :idk:

on s'aperçoit ici que la seule chose qui compte, c'est le pourcentage de nudité que la fille propose!!! je ne suis donc pas étonner que irma, leora, anna et ilona soient en tête!!! les qualités personnelles des participantes n'ont apparemment aucun intérêt ici!!!

we see here that the only thing that matters is the percentage of nudity that the girl offers !!! I am therefore not surprised that irma, leora, anna and Ilona are top !!! the personal qualities of the participants apparently have no interest here !!! :no: :no:

on s'aperçoit ici que la seule chose qui compte, c'est le pourcentage de nudité que la fille propose!!! je ne suis donc pas étonner que irma, leora, anna et ilona soient en tête!!! les qualités personnelles des participantes n'ont apparemment aucun intérêt ici!!!

we see here that the only thing that matters is the percentage of nudity that the girl offers !!! I am therefore not surprised that irma, leora, anna and Ilona are top !!! the personal qualities of the participants apparently have no interest here !!! :no: :no:

The girls get the most response when they are nude or masturbating or having sex, and you act as though this is some big surprise!  Nudity and sex sales and that's what people want to see, they don't want to see all the stupid games that have been going on with RLC lately.  The night of twister in the girls apartment was a real fucking joke, not because they weren't naked or anything but because it was all a game and none of the participants really wanted to participate.  RLC said they would have something new for 2016 and they have, Irma left, Efim more visible (who really gives a flying fuck about Efim), and silly little boring games in the girls apartment when they are home and not out earning money elsewhere.  In this case, you don't get what you pay for!!

The girls get the most response when they are nude or masturbating or having sex, and you act as though this is some big surprise!  Nudity and sex sales and that's what people want to see, they don't want to see all the stupid games that have been going on with RLC lately.  The night of twister in the girls apartment was a real fucking joke, not because they weren't naked or anything but because it was all a game and none of the participants really wanted to participate.  RLC said they would have something new for 2016 and they have, Irma left, Efim more visible (who really gives a flying fuck about Efim), and silly little boring games in the girls apartment when they are home and not out earning money elsewhere.  In this case, you don't get what you pay for!!

c'est sûr que le twister avec kami et kristy était incomparable!!! que les membres votent pour la plus exhibitionniste n'est pas surprenant, mais qu'irma écrase toutes les autres participantes, c'est un peu glauque!!! les incroyables masturbations de zoya, même si elle sont rares, sont mille fois plus excitantes que la nudité permanente et quotidienne d'une fille fade!!!

it is sure that the twister with kami and kristy was incomparable !!! that members vote for the most exhibitionist is not surprising, but Irma overwrites all other participants, it's a little creepy !!! zoya of the incredible masturbation, although rare, are a thousand times more exciting than the permanent nudity and a daily bland girl !!! ;)

c'est sûr que le twister avec kami et kristy était incomparable!!! que les membres votent pour la plus exhibitionniste n'est pas surprenant, mais qu'irma écrase toutes les autres participantes, c'est un peu glauque!!! les incroyables masturbations de zoya, même si elle sont rares, sont mille fois plus excitantes que la nudité permanente et quotidienne d'une fille fade!!!

it is sure that the twister with kami and kristy was incomparable !!! that members vote for the most exhibitionist is not surprising, but Irma overwrites all other participants, it's a little creepy !!! zoya of the incredible masturbation, although rare, are a thousand times more exciting than the permanent nudity and a daily bland girl !!! ;)

I agree with you about Zoya, but when RLC said there would be changes, they won't be for the better I'm afraid!  However, in Irma's defense I for one really liked her and will miss her dearly!!

Whelp, kids, this poll was obsolete even before it closed!

Polls are fun, and they do give an indication of the feelings of CC members. The problem is that they don't allow essay questions and they give short shrift to some of the finer women at RLC.

And CC members are prone to long essays when it comes to the worship of their queen and princesses.

Still, this beats listening to all the goddamn political polls we are forced to listen to here in the States every fricken' day.