Petition: We need a cam in the laundry room

11 Cameras in the place. I would say that's plenty.

The amount of cameras is not important, it's the way they are setup and quality of the stream.  The video quality has greatly diminished on the cameras in this apartment!!  This apartment could have another camera in the shower on the same side as the towel rack, and I agree that a entry way or laundry room camera is needed.  Just my .02

I think that Maya has the best shower cam,it's weird that just yesterday I was thinking of how we could have the perfect apartment if you took a little camera angle from each of the other apartments and put it into this one,I don't know if you guys noticed this.but every camera angle in this apartment is either from way up above or to the side of the room,so you never get a straight on shot of anything,I would take the bedroom angle of Adriana and Maya at the foot of her bed,the close shower camera of Maya,Adriana or Carla,The camera facing the couch like Adriana,hallway camera like Leora,Nelly and Maya.

But most importantly I wish we had proper working cameras,that actually work and not freeze,especially at night when things are happening.

OH YEAH I'M GONNA REQUEST A CROTCH CAM,CAN'T GET NO CLOSER THAN THAT :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

its good with what we got the only place i would like to see a cam is in the shower but on the wall the way dasha has her and the way alina had hers in the new apt.where you can see the whole tub from the front angle.