Kitek, where did you get all this info? Do you understand Russian?

This is all great info you got! Maybe Irma became bi after bad breakup with boyfriend. Not sure what Ilona means by three tries and lost her virginity. And Layla seems a bit more reserved, the info seems to explain it. Not sure that she will fool around with the other girls. And what about Anna?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all great info you got! Maybe Irma became bi after bad breakup with boyfriend. Not sure what Ilona means by three tries and lost her virginity. And Layla seems a bit more reserved, the info seems to explain it. Not sure that she will fool around with the other girls. And what about Anna?

Maybe took that many attempts to get it in her ass!!!lol

Irma probably turned bi after posing for the nudies magazines.  She must have met other girls and did some photoshoots with other girls (the ones we don't know about) and she had to take some poses as a lesbian,  And from then on she started liking girls.

I will take a bi woman any day, and twice on Sundays, over a lezzie.  At least you know you will both enjoy it, whereas the other way around you can end up being scorned or rejected, or worse, badly beaten up by a huge macho bitch! 

I just happened to tune in this morning to see that Ilona was the first one up,,,, that's strange i thought o myself. She then started plying music as always and woke up Anna LOL. After Anna finished her bath they both were in the kitchen for breakfast and Ilona gets out two coconuts from the fridge and the hammer and goes to beating the shit out them with the claw to get the milk from inside. I watched as the sleeping Irma and Layla jumped up out bed thinking the whole worlds coming to an end. It has been a long time since I laughed that friggen hard. That girl ;) you gotta love her !!!!! :headache:

I would have captured a couple screen shots and posted them, but I was laughing so damn hard. That was hilarious. The look on Anna's face when she did that was pretty awesome as well. Like  :wtf: are you doing. Ilona was up and be damned if everyone else wasn't gong to get up too !!!!

I love that girl. Ilona is so enthusiastic with everything she does. She may annoy people, she may not go full for girl on girl, but if she doesn't get people going with that infectious enthusiasm, nothing will! I love Irma more and she is prettier, but there is a reason that Irma likes Ilona. She is freaking cute!