A few days back there was a post of a gal that had striking similarities to Ilona.

Can the poster of the cap please PM me those pics and that site's location?  I believe I may have found a site with pics, and I want to be able to compare them.  Thank you.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few days back there was a post of a gal that had striking similarities to Ilona.

Can the poster of the cap please PM me those pics and that site's location?  I believe I may have found a site with pics, and I want to be able to compare them.  Thank you.

Her name is (EDITED) (Not Ilona, but the one who looked like her in certain possisions), and just found it on a torrent site. Just google her name.

(Posting personal names of the girls is not permitted in Open Forums. If you wish to share this please do so by means of PM. Thank You)

ilona is a grown ass women with a mind of a ten year old you have to cook for her,pickup after her.she doesnt clean.when was the last time she cooked.over two weeks ago.she picks off of everybody food.lazy as hell the only boyfriend she has is that mac laptop and her iphone.and when she went to where she went for those couple of days she bought that shirt with her own money no one bought it for her the one that said someone loves me where she went.just to show the girls that someone loves her.cause no man in there right mind would date a girl like this.i think its time for ilona and the vibe killer to go and the vibe killer is layla the atmosphere changed since she came no more massages girls walking in there panties the fun has died.it was better with three girls i dont like ilona but 4 people is to much especially when she is acting like nora.

Is that the Nora who everyone used to watch compulsively in the old apartment, with Kiko, the guest who would never leave and...Agent Dog ? The, Nora, whose sex sessions lighted up Reallifecam, and naturalness in front of the cams had everyone talking ? Or, maybe the Nora who returned in this apartment and caused the biggest (and most excited ) debate possibly in RLC history ? Or perhaps the Nora who was ever in her underwear, never hid, had sex whenever her boyfriend was around and with herself when he wasn't ? Could it be the Nora who had baths with the other girls, played Twister in undies with K&K, always up for massages with the girls ? I could go on but my point is.....hasn't there been enough Nora bashing ! Personally I'd love to see her back, with K&K if possible and even Agent Dog.  :nana:

we dont need nora here all she did was prevent the other girls from being them selves and when kiko came around the girls couldnt be in panties.thats probably one of the reason she not here now im glad shes gone the apt.runs better without her here.we dont need a nanny in this house the apt was running well until layla showed up.