This is the most entertaining she has been since she got there.  She took all the plants, drink and food out of the case and started over.  the first thing she put back in was that stuffed dog...it took up 3/4 od the case...lol

Did she used to be blond?  LOL

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that she should ask Daraya to post some of the goods afterwards, if she does not have anymore time in the morning to buy another bag.  ;D

These girls make you laugh.  They know they are leaving and they have all day long to get their shit in order and they wait until 1:00 to 2:00 am in the morning their time to start packing.

I think that she should ask Daraya to post some of the goods afterwards, if she does not have anymore time in the morning to buy another bag.  ;D

I'm actually surprised that Danaya isn't helping her pack. I wonder if Ilona told her that it wasn't necessary.

I'm actually surprised that Danaya isn't helping her pack. I wonder if Ilona told her that it wasn't necessary.

i don't think she is leaving for good, just a couple of days.  i did see ilona go and open danaya's door and when she was asleep ilona didn't bother her.  she may have been going to ask her for some help or something.

she is leaving only for few days this boring girl pffffff  :bang head: :dwarf: :headache:

You are absolutely right that she didn't leave permanently. Only a short vacation at home  :), many things what she did says so.